**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Were synergies in War fixed or no?

I thought I read in a recent update they fixed things like Morningstar not getting 1 soul from Gulli being on the same team... or was this only for offense (or did I miss-read it?)?

Before anyone say it... I did search but the thread is gone (it was pinned but now is not and when I search the title I get nothing).

Comments

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Those unique synergies are not activated in aw and kabam have no intention to undo this. Its done on purpose until they find someway to make it fair for players dealing with these 'hidden effects' in aw.

They are analysing it as a possibility on a future aw update.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    To be clear, synergies on DEFENDERS are deactivated. However, you should still be receiving the synergy boosts on your attack team.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    They are still intentionally broken for AWD.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    To be clear, synergies on DEFENDERS are deactivated. However, you should still be receiving the synergy boosts on your attack team.

Lol. Yes... i meant to insinuate this. :) thanks Dexman.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lol... intentionally broken. They didn't even know they were broken until it was brought up. It's just part of the mess we call war. I just don't think they know how they want to fix them yet.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Okay guys thanks for this. I must have read about them fixing it on attack in war (or just mis-remembering).
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Its stupid that they don't work, anyone saying its intentional is delusional. Certain Synergies are designed specifically for defence, that or a really really bad player. But hey-ho, thats the norm around these parts. Denial and decline.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    edited April 2018
    I believe the thread you're looking for is the change log in announcements section 😏