**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No response.

Hello! I just want to know if any of you is having problems with the game. I am. Every time I touch the screen, my champs do nothing. I can block, but can't attack.

Comments

• Silas_Feanor143Silas_Feanor143 Posts: 19
    First try cleaning your screen. This most likely will do nothing, but it is always a good rule of thumb. Second, restart your device. It may just be your phone having a squabble with the app, and a good reboot is all that is needed to fix the issue.
  • René_VuRené_Vu Posts: 66
    First try cleaning your screen. This most likely will do nothing, but it is always a good rule of thumb. Second, restart your device. It may just be your phone having a squabble with the app, and a good reboot is all that is needed to fix the issue.

Yup, I clean the screen very often. I also restarted the phone. I think it was the game at that time cuz I was able to block, but unable to attack. I tried playing my other games and they worked properly. Thank you very much for your response :)
    Funparts wrote: »
    Take your mittens off

Ha ha ha ha ha I can't. I use them for work XD
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    I had this in arena with GP against Thor ragnorok. It was weird and not the usual unresponsive. Every time I tried to move forward and attack she threw he arms back n stayed there. I could hold a block though. I don't tend to get bugs with arena either.
    Freakyd wrote: »
    I had this in arena with GP against Thor ragnorok. It was weird and not the usual unresponsive. Every time I tried to move forward and attack she threw he arms back n stayed there. I could hold a block though. I don't tend to get bugs with arena either.

It was really weird and annoying. Hopefully, it will not happen again, but if it does, I'll have to let Kabam know. They will not fix it inmediately, but they will know.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    All this is considered in the "Investigating Lag" post bs. If u have the patience to put up with their bs for another year b4 this even gets addressed. Please post there. Too lazy myself to put a link even I'm so sick of unresponsive champs and dropped blocks... its absolute insanity that since August 19th 2017 this has been happening and going on. Now they make this months uncollected so ridiculous and still keep all these bugs and expect us to just give them $$$ instead of fixing or giving us a ton of resources to combat their bs till they can fix it. Hell it's going to b 7 more updates till we can dash out of certain specials again!!!!!!
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    @TheBlet ty!
    Affliction wrote: »
    All this is considered in the "Investigating Lag" post bs. If u have the patience to put up with their bs for another year b4 this even gets addressed. Please post there. Too lazy myself to put a link even I'm so sick of unresponsive champs and dropped blocks... its absolute insanity that since August 19th 2017 this has been happening and going on. Now they make this months uncollected so ridiculous and still keep all these bugs and expect us to just give them $$$ instead of fixing or giving us a ton of resources to combat their bs till they can fix it. Hell it's going to b 7 more updates till we can dash out of certain specials again!!!!!!

Indeed
    TheBlet wrote: »
    I got tired of it too. Left the alliance and everything. But you can post some stuff here

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/62021/ios-lag-and-performance-investigation/p1

Thank you so much!