**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star awakening gem??

Just pulled a 5 star voodoo and I NEED to awaken him cause his sig ability is so damn good. I've done a little bit of research regarding a 5 star awakening gem but the two options I have found are too hard for me. These include Labyrinth of legends and act 5 exploration.

My top champions are:
5 star, rank 2 dr voodoo
4 star, rank 4 duped cap ww2
4 star, rank 4 vision aou
4 star, rank 3 duped doctor strange
4 star, rank 3 punisher 2099

It's obvious I can't complete either of the two above options, so are there any other ways I can achieve this dream of mine?

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Wait. But also, use voodoo in the meantime. He’s still pretty great with no dupe. Learn how to play him because he’s pretty complicated; search seatin dr voodoo on YouTube and watch his pro tips video.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Well your roster is kinda small but you’re just going to have to buy an offer at some point or do content that gives you the crystals and hope for mystic
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    There are awakening gems in the master rift.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    No, not really possible to do affordably. RNG just has to be kind. In the same boat on my second account. May have to choose between duped r5 and unduped r3
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    5* awakening gem is available for infinity dust. You might get lucky and get mystic
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    5* awakening gem is available for infinity dust. You might get lucky and get mystic

Players will be super excited if they pull a 4th awakening gem of the same class
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Players will be super excited if they pull a 4th awakening gem of the same class

They should remember that when they open the crystal they have a 1/6 chance to pull the one they don’t want.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

They should remember that when they open the crystal they have a 1/6 chance to pull the one they don’t want.

That was implied