**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing Chaos Calendar [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Same for me. Didn't get my 1k tier 1 shard. Was waiting for it so I could get my 5k tier 2 shards. I haven't missed a day in over a year
  • Same
  • Also Samsung S8. User JjSpade
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    JjSpade787 wrote: »
    Also Samsung S8. User JjSpade

Yeah... That's in fact android.
  • Same thing for me. Calendar showed I was supposed to receive the 1000 beginner today but when it came time the calendar disappeared. Needed it for tier 2 rift shards
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    mana420311 wrote: »
    Android user, said we get 1000 beginner level rift shards from calander tonight, didn't get and calander is gone? Samsung S7 edge latest software. Name mana420311

It's spelled C-A-L-E-N-D-A-R
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Pretty sure the calendar finished it's run yesterday. Only ran for 28 days with no leeway
  • Same here - iPhone 8
  • I haven't missed a day. I play daily
  • BlueCrabEaterBlueCrabEater Posts: 11
    Never missed a log in day. Was supposed to get 1000 shards today but never happened.

Pixel 2
  • BlueCrabEaterBlueCrabEater Posts: 11
    Those shards should have been the starting Domino in a Cascade for the rest of the realms.
  • I got screwed too
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I've been playing since last April and literally never missed a day since I started. I also finished with 9000.
  • mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Posts: 27
    Maybe it has something to do with the time when we updated as the previous update was early. That is all I can think of.

Another person started a post about the same topic in the mcoc forums. Thankfully those who replied to me have been more helpful.
  • Comodus11Comodus11 Posts: 22
    Same boat as you. Never received the last 1k green chaos shards.
  • LordPiyush24LordPiyush24 Posts: 32
    I pbd9tstvscbu.png
    I am not getting any chaos crystal shards from calendar.
    Please fix this.
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    Same here. Didn't get the last 1k
  • Jnb3410Jnb3410 Posts: 1
    Calendar disappeared for me as well. Logged in every day. At 9k shards and was ready to run all levels after those shards came in. Please correct Kabam.
  • VadersFatherVadersFather Posts: 20
    I had the same problem today. I haven’t missed a day but didn’t get the 1000 shards from the last day of the calendar. Same thing happened to the leader of my alliance.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I have the same issue. I'm sitting on 9k
  • JAYZ4444JAYZ4444 Posts: 2
    Yup I didn't got them too
  • NarlsonNarlson Posts: 23
    Same here iPhone 6 user. Missed the last 1000 shards!
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Same here, instead that 1k chaos shards, I'm only got this as a Sony user.vkea1guc9amw.png
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    I bet in a couple of hours they will offer us chaos shards deals like a last time
  • DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    Oh look, I’m short 1000 shards, just like I predicted. @Kabam Zibiit I’ve logged in every day but due to your company’s poor hindsight on hindering those that updated post calendar reset time I’m screwed out of another rift run.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    So this is costing me an extra normal, heroic and master rift right now...
  • DevortexDevortex Posts: 20
    edited April 2018
    Same here. Don’t know why we got screwed

Don’t think phone make and model matters but if it does, I’m using iPhone 7
  • So I planned like everything in order to try for a 4th time in rifts for master , without last 1000 that I suppose to get and somehow did not , looks like I tried for nothing to get the best in solo events .
    The posts about this from other guys seems to diss appear from this forum,
    What is this trick kabam ? There is a cap at maxim
    3 master chaos rifts ?
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    Exact same situation for me! This is absolutely ridiculous! I log in every single day. This is costing me a run in ALL RIFTS and its not my fault. Please send my 1k shards