**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

With 6* out...

Will a 6* Unstoppable Colossus hit the loyalty store?

Comments

• RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Marri wrote: »
    Why would you want him?

Arena points plus he would still hit like a truck.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Why would you want him?

Collectible?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Why would you want him?

Collectible?

Yes, but would you spend that much on a 6 star just for a collectible and arena points. He’s gonna be like 800k loyalty

5* UC is already 800k loyalty (and 1.6M if you dup by opening twice).
    However, we don't know how many loyalty will the 6* UC version cost

4* = 365k loyalty
    5* = 800k loyalty (i.e. ~2.2x of cost of 4* UC)
    6* = if we project x2.2 as well, then it may be 1.75M

I hope it doesn't cost as much as 1.75M for a 6* UC. Maybe 1.2M is high enough.

By the way, for active members playing every AW with 3 bgs, it may take 6 months or less to get 800k, provided not donating loyalty (cover using BC) and not buying revive/potion with loyalty (buy using glory instead). Yes, it is not very easy, but for seasoned players with good patience, it can be done. I have many ex-members who were veteran already claimed their 4* UC twice, and 5* UC twice, i.e. 2*365k + 2*800k = 2.33M loyalty.

Whether worth it or not? It depends on individual. :)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    6* UC will require over 2 million loyalty. I don't think a 2.2X multiple is applicable for the step function from 5* to 6*, especially given the pricing of all kinds of items/champs lately.

Dr. Zola
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I would also like to know this as im about to hit 700k loyalty as been saving for the 5*. So if there is a 6* I will keep saving.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Savio444 wrote: »
    I would also like to know this as im about to hit 700k loyalty as been saving for the 5*. So if there is a 6* I will keep saving.

my point as well, i have a 5* UC unduped but enough loyalty to dupe him but if he comes out soon as a 6* ill save for him.
    DrZola wrote: »
    6* UC will require over 2 million loyalty. I don't think a 2.2X multiple is applicable for the step function from 5* to 6*, especially given the pricing of all kinds of items/champs lately.

Dr. Zola

>2M loyalty for one undupped 6* UC will be a little too steep, if it cost this much it will be a bummer for me as I may already quit the game by then, before I even collect enough of the loyalty to exchange :D
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    There are so many better things to spend loyalty on than a UC. 365K isn't worth a 6* UC let alone a 4*.
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    There are so many better things to spend loyalty on than a UC. 365K isn't worth a 6* UC let alone a 4*.

Thanks, I'm sure you are right from your perspective.
    For the rest of us who would like to spend loyalty for UC, we are happy for our choice :)

p/s: I'm also sure there are people who believe playing mobile or compute game is a complete waste of time & life ;)
    edited April 2018
    There was a time UC and Punisher were objects I coveted. That time has passed.

I’m only at enough loyalty for my first 5* UC because I burned a ton of loyalty early on for MD and because I got bored and opened crystals periodically for boosts. I managed to hit the 4* lottery and landed a 4* UC from a crystal last year, but even he doesn’t rate more than 3/30 and will never see an awakening stone.

The broader point is that loyalty itself—other than serving as another way to pass a tollgate in game—has become nearly pointless. In many ways, it serves as a symbol for what ails the game: old stuff outlives it’s original purpose but doesn’t get updated while new stuff gets pumped out.

We have loyalty, iso, gold, BCs, shards, rift shards, units, canisters, Keys, artifacts, dust. Just add smoke and mirrors as currencies and we should be about done.

Dr. Zola
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★

The broader point is that loyalty itself—other than serving as another way to pass a tollgate in game—has become nearly pointless.

Dr. Zola

AW boosts though
    edited April 2018
    gohard123 wrote: »

The broader point is that loyalty itself—other than serving as another way to pass a tollgate in game—has become nearly pointless.

Dr. Zola

AW boosts though

Select AW boosts. Most of the class ones are barely perceptible if they add anything at all.

DZ
    edited April 2018

Select AW boosts. Most of the class ones are barely perceptible if they add anything at all.

DZ

I disagree with the class ones. I get the Tech, Skill and Mystic whenever I can which is basically half of the class boosts. I use Sparky, Blade, GR or Magik in war so I need them for niche fights like Magik vs Dorm boss, GR vs Medusa boss, Sparky vs Medusa node 24 etc
    @gohard123 Do you find them effective? I tend to see little to no benefit for anything other than the regeneration and invulnerability boosts.

Dr. Zola
    @gohard123 Do you find them effective? I tend to see little to no benefit for anything other than the regeneration and invulnerability boosts.

Dr. Zola

Lol Power boost is the most important and most useful out of the 3 AW boosts and yeah I find those class boosts very useful. Makes soloing bosses like dormammu significantly easier
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    Well I’m sitting on 2 mil loyalty saved and will only keep growing until he comes out
    @Haji_Saab @gohard123 good to know...I've got them piling up in stash and really don't deploy them unless its Item Use. The times I've used them in the past felt like marginal assistance, but I'm always happy to give them another go.

Dr. Zola