**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling Chaos Rift Shards

I know I won’t be alone here. I am 2200 Heroic Rift Shards away from a 4th Master Rift shot. Just wanted to know if Kabam is planning on selling Chaos Rift Shards as the event is coming to an end. I know a lot of us would really appreciate it.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I forgot did they mention if they allow shards (non-fully-formed) to be automatically converted into something? I don't mind 1 shard for 10 to 100 gold :D
  • GaaabeMGaaabeM Posts: 33
    I don’t think they said anything about this. I hope they do.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    If there's any gold conversion it's usually pretty light with these things - talking 1:1 ratio.

If I remember right the first time they brought rifts out last year they sold some more shards at the end. Second time around they did not. Soooooo, who knows?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    If they do sell the shards, it will likely be next week when the rifts end. (maybe a day or two beforehand)
  • GaaabeMGaaabeM Posts: 33
    Did they sell shards last time when they had dimensional rifts? I wasn’t planning during that time.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Thats great turned in a ticket on the fact i finished heroic and didn't get the master shards still no master shards. So i haven't even been through once. Skipped giving me the 1000 yesterday from the calendar and skipped giving them to me for finishing the heroic rift. Just more kabam baloney!