**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

12 Million Alliance Rebuilding. Needs 8-10ish. Free Donations!!!

Hey!!!

The Forgotten Marines [xTFM] is in the process of rebuilding. For 2 1/2 years we rocked it. We did Map 5x5 at 100% and scored around 110 Million.

We recently lost 10 members at once for various reasons. Many simply retiring from life related issues. We are a very close group and all still keep in touch with each other. None of the departures were over drama or a heavy heart. This has always been an awesome place.

We are currently looking for a group of players around 4600+ Prestige Average to help us rebuild back into a 12-13 Million Alliance again.

To make things easy, we have plenty in our Treasury and are waiving Donations for the first 2 weeks you join.

So, if there is a close Battlegroup who wants a move... Or if there is any group of maybe 7 -12 players who wanna make something awesome, hit me up and we will chat.

My name on Line App is hq101heath. Look for the guy with the eyepatch. Or friend me in game... hq101. I will make it worth ur while and answer any questions you may have.

Comments

• HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Some of our member levels...

9r704kv4bwwa.jpg
    For those who asked, we will start Map 5x5 right back up again.

And yes, we do have plenty in our Treasury to cover the 2 Free Weeks of Donations for a merger group who joins us.

Thanks!!!
  • AYCEAYCE Posts: 1
    Where did you guys place in the last War season?
    Gold 2. Would been Gold 1. We were good enough. But some members left during a few wars.
    Still in need.

We are 350k to 600k players with solid prestige. I am one of the average prestige players and my prestige is around 5300. We have 16 players currently with 2 joining soon.

Just wanna see if anyone is interested in a merger so we can get back to business.