**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing Chaos Calendar [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Kabam, fix this because my alliance friend logs in every day!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
    My alliance friend already tried logging out of the game and logging back in
    Please don’t ignore this Kabam
  • BooperXLBooperXL Posts: 42
    I didn’t get my 1000 shards either
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    same problem here, what gives kabam ?
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I haven’t received it as well, hanging there with 9k
  • NanaPokuNanaPoku Posts: 50
    Same problem here! Didn't get my 1000 shards for the last day.
  • NanaPokuNanaPoku Posts: 50
    Same problem here! Didn't get my 1000 shards for the last day.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Any comment or update from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_ ???
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Wolfrhk wrote: »
    9000/10000 shards in beginner rift, missing last calendar shards. I log in multiple times a day but missed the calendar because I didn't update the game until late that night.

I agree with Ou_Yeah, why not give everyone extra 1000 shards if you cant narrow down the players who were affected by the calendar bug.

I didn't miss any shards myself...but I think this would be the best solution.
  • AlkopalkoAlkopalko Posts: 22
    Since its quite obvious that many of us has experienced this its obvious that its not a "you did not login in on all days" case on this. Hopefully they can do something about this!
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Hey there everyone, I would recommend updating your game as soon as possible.The start of the next in-game calendar day will activate the first day of the calendar for you. You'll still be able to receive the rewards from the entire calendar, your start and end dates may just be slightly different than other players.

I do not see the update in App store. What should I do now then?

• WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Same case here. Totally frustrating.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Raikis wrote: »
    Hey there everyone, I would recommend updating your game as soon as possible.The start of the next in-game calendar day will activate the first day of the calendar for you. You'll still be able to receive the rewards from the entire calendar, your start and end dates may just be slightly different than other players.

I do not see the update in App store. What should I do now then?

Once again...the posts that reference an "update" are from the end of March.
  • MG6479MG6479 Posts: 2
    Same here. Didn't got them
    Kabam, we need an answer
  • Newtothegame1Newtothegame1 Posts: 17
    Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support. I understand that you have issues with the Chaos Shards Calendar. With that, you have not received the 1000x Chaos Rift Shards. I completely understand how you feel right now. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this event. Please allow me to assist you further.

Pleas informed that any Summoner who did not update to 17.2 on the day of released BEFORE the calendar reset which was 3/27 12:00 AM GMT, 3/26 5:00 PM PST, would have missed a day and would have always been a day behind for the weeks to follow.

Here's an illustration on what happened:
    Summoner 1 updates on day 1 BEFORE the reset = immediately starts on Day 1 after the reset
    Summoner 2 updates on day 1 AFTER the reset = doesn't start Day 1 until after the next day's reset = Player 1 will be on Day 2
    I hope this clarified the confusion and have addressed your concern.

Thank you for your kind understanding and your patience is greatly appreciated.

If you have further concern or inquiries, contact us back and we will be more than willing to assist you further. Wish you all the best and have a great day!

Best Regards,
    So if you did not update with in the first 6 hours the update was available you were a day behind.lol
  • zXETHOXzzXETHOXz Posts: 9
    Thats a joke, i was asleep when the update went live
    @Newtothegame1 That's a direct contradiction to what Kabam posted in other threads at the time of the rifts launching.

This is a really good quote. When is Kabam going to stand by its promise to give these rewards? I'm losing every single difficulty of rift because of 1000 beginner shards.
  • Everyone is tagging. The people from
    Kabam , the post have like 1k views and 70 comments , they still do not answer to us
    And they are aware of this post as they are putting all the posts together in one
    I haven't missed a log in in 2 years. The entire thing is crazy. While it's only free stuff. I am a bit shocked of the response. Too many people affected.
  • mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Posts: 27
    Your response to missing chaos shards leaves much to be desired. You're basically saying unless you have active wifi when Kabam puts out an update in the first few hours too bad. Too bad if you are sleeping. Too bad if you are at work. Too bad if you have a family issue.

Never mind all of the times updates have been delayed by hours to a day. Now we have to wait for updates with bated breath?

I enjoy the game and will continue to play as I enjoy the game play and my alliance. However, as I am angry right now I regret every dollar I have spent in the game and don't plan on me doing so in the future.
    Same. Let me make sure my post doesn't violate any rules:

It was *publicly* posted on this forum by Kabam that calendar shards would be received on a delayed schedule if you were late updating. They're quiet for 27 days, then merge and close the threads without explanation. I endured the bugs and missteps in my 12 months of playing - whether it was OP Ice Phoenix, Sentinels, or other issues, because Kabam was responsive and dealt fairly with users. It made it easy to justify spending on the game.

This is different - it's the first time I have seen Kabam blatantly go back on its word, and it's costing a lot of users. For me, I lose every single level of rift.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    I was online when shards were supposed to come and waited cause I was excited but never showed up. I did follow the update instructions and updated on time and still sitting at 9000/10000 green. Also at 5000/10000 in every other difficulty so thanks kabam.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    They need to start releasing updates several days before the content kicks in.

Just have the code sitting and waiting for a few days before the events kick off.

Kabams handling of this issue is woeful.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    edited April 2018

Time for a bunch of support tickets!
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on