**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Awakening gems

Kabam is all about making money so sell me some 4* awakening gems everybody i know has had the opportunity to buy them for £5... give everybody the same offers it’s only fair

Comments

• DaveybDaveyb Posts: 16
    So buster How’s it easy to get 4* awakening gems you plum
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    he said its easy to get 4*. Which he's right.
    100% act 4 or complete road to lab that’s the only way and both options are HARD so explain what the easy way is
    Daveyb wrote: »
    100% act 4 or complete road to lab that’s the only way and both options are HARD so explain what the easy way is

he said its easy to get 4*. nowhere did he say awakening. First of all.

Second of all, quit whining and go complete some content. Every single celebrity challenge. Act 4. Rttl. More 4* crystals
    Yeah I said awakening gems not 4star champs
    Yeah I said awakening gems not 4star champs so why pipe up about 4* champs wen I’m asking for awakening gems
    Yeah I said awakening gems not 4star champs so why pipe up about 4* champs wen I’m asking for awakening gems

how do you think you dupe 4*
    I just keep getting different champs every time I get a 4* crystal I have 35 different 4*s and only two of them are duped so that’s why I want awakening gems if that’s ok with you...
    Yeah I do want want want so mind ur own business
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Buster wrote: »
    No we don't need them, it's already too easy to get 4 stars, when I started 4 star were very hard to get.

We don’t exactly choose who we get from crystals...not everyone’s at your place in the game.
    Savio444 wrote: »

No we don't need them, it's already too easy to get 4 stars, when I started 4 star were very hard to get.

We don’t exactly choose who we get from crystals...not everyone’s at your place in the game.

Im backing his comment up. We were all little accounts at one point. I didn't buy my account. I know the struggle. And the truth is, between SOME deals that come, the celebrity challenges, act 4, rttl, 4* awakenings and 4* crystals come a lot eaiser than they used to.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    A 4-star awakening gem will be pretty easy to get next month via infinity dust. Also, I bought one for 850 units I grinded in arena earlier this year. I got a class gem for Black Friday for $30 US. I don't spend much on the game, but I was about 6-7 months in and it made sense at the time. It helped me progress through Act 4 and some other content.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    why sell them! seriously. you don't get the point of this game at all. they want you to earn it. you're more likely to spend more money trying to earn your 4* awakening gem than they will make by selling them. once in a while, they make it easy and you can purchase them. but for the most part you need things like 6.9 million infinity dust for a 5* awakening gem. which is non-stop game play for a month.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194

With awakening gems you are missing the point. You can not pick who from 4* crystals

With awakening gems you are missing the point. You can not pick who from 4* crystals

You're missing the point.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    4* awakening gems coming next month. Very easy to get

A single gem max purchase if I read the info correct
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Wait....
    You haven't even 100% act 4 and you are asking for more ways to get a 4* gem?
    Take advantage of the ways there are to get them, there are a lot.
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Yeah I do want want want so mind ur own business

I was posting to get a request not somebody’s opinion on 4* champs wen I’m talking about awakening gems I’m stuck on act 4 and need to awaken wolverine to get through starburst so need an awakening gem not another random 4* champ
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    ( breathe in, breathe out) Dont want another warning from Kabam. He is saying it is already easier to get 4* than we had it, so it shouldn't be easier to get awakening gems. You dumb..... nope not gonna go there.....
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Remember the exclusive 5 dollar 4 star generic awaking gem. They said due to the amount of feed back they would bring it back so let's hope it will be back before 2019 or 2020.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Also it was pinned at people that didn't spend any money at all or little to none at all.
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    4* awakening gems are still relatively easy to get. I have 6 in my stash. 5* AGs need to become easier to get, without having to pay $100 for it.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I got an Avengers: Infinity War spoiler for you! You're not getting your awakening gem