**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Content for may/infinity war

I’m just wondering what the general vibe is?

My view as excitement initially, but I’m now seeing a lot of content being released for this month, and not enough time to achieve it. Would love that 5 star awakening gem in the infinity store. But no way I have the time (or units) to spend on this.

What’s everyone’s else’s thoughts?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I think people are overestimating how much time/energy will be needed. Dungeons don't require energy, trials require 12 energy per day.

If I remember right and am doing the math right, you need 18ish fights per day in the hardest tier of dungeons for full rewards. Depending how you and a partner do, potentially less.

No doubt its a lot, but I really really dont see how content is bad. I am totally going to miss a day or two of dungeons and/or trials. I'm not worrying myself over them.
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    18 fights is what... 4 rooms? Thats nearly an hour of gameplay in addition to EQ, Arena, AW and AQ
    18 fights is what... 4 rooms? Thats nearly an hour of gameplay in addition to EQ, Arena, AW and AQ

If I can quote miike correctly, its 3 rooms, 3-4 times per day. I believe, for most people it could be 5 rooms twice per day or something, but we'll have to see. Each room has 2 fights per person. 3 minute timers on each fight.

I definitely won't hit all of the vanquishing blows. I will try to hit all dungeons but who knows.

Like I said before, it is a lot. But why not have a lot? why not have to sacrifice and make choices?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm excited. As with anything, I'll do as much as I can and not sweat the rest.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    Having to choose between doing the content and grinding arena so your account can have the gold to allow you to do something with all the stuff you get from the content is what makes this frustrating to me.

I don't mind choosing between whether or not I am going to clear Normal or do the extra side missions, but what good does it do me when I have to grind less arena to fit the content into my schedule just so I can see all the champs I acquire stay at 1/1.

Don't get me wrong, I love having plenty to do in the game, but when doing the highest end content doesn't reward enough resources to perform one of the most basic parts of the game(leveling and ranking up champs), it becomes discouraging.
    Narcuul wrote: »
    Having to choose between doing the content and grinding arena so your account can have the gold to allow you to do something with all the stuff you get from the content is what makes this frustrating to me.

I don't mind choosing between whether or not I am going to clear Normal or do the extra side missions, but what good does it do me when I have to grind less arena to fit the content into my schedule just so I can see all the champs I acquire stay at 1/1.

Don't get me wrong, I love having plenty to do in the game, but when doing the highest end content doesn't reward enough resources to perform one of the most basic parts of the game(leveling and ranking up champs), it becomes discouraging.

I'm with you for the gold issue. I hope its balanced a little more outside of arena
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you think it’s a lot of time then prioritize. This game is all about playing as efficiently as possible for the time you put in.
  • Efficiency means if you stand a chance at something like the 5 star awakening gem, you have to do all the EQ, vanquishing blows within top 10% of rank rewards, dungeon runs 3-4 times a day and the daily trails. That’s a lot of game play

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you want the 5* awakening gem then you need to be efficient with what time you have to play the game to get as much dust as possible. You don’t need to do everything since there a possible 10mil dust you can collect