**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5 Arena is no more 4-3 character not use!?

23065fj6fnbx.jpg

You have to fix this.
How can 4/3 meet 5/4?
The Arena is a life of speed
I can not do the arena in time like this.
If this is a bug, apologize now.

1.Reveal the correct index of the Arena(ex 11,000 up)
2.4/3 Modify the team so that it does not meet 5/4 (At least after 20 wins at Arena)
3.I compensate for the bug due to the corresponding Arena character
4.Openly apologize!

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Don't get me wrong, I would love the Arena match-up to be alot easier so I can breeze thru the arena without too much time & effort spent. However, it is actually not too hard to achive infinite streak even in 5* arena. Every week whenever I have time, I will at least do a minimum of 2.5M for the milestone and rank rewards. I could do more, but I need to spend my time somewhere else, like do all other arena concurrently to continue to collect for units and BC, as well as do my regular 4* Basic arena (for champs I don't have) or new 3* featured arena (for collection purpose & to try out new champs' ability)

From what you faced, it could be due to you not having the right roster causing the match up to purposely out-match you. For 5* arena, I NEVER bring any 4* champs of 3/30. The minimum I bring are 4* R4/40 and mostly R5/50 and my 5* champs of at least R2/35. Again, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I like the system, and I'm not trying to show off. Since you are investing effort, to avoid loosing your streak, try to wait for your top champ to recharge and refresh.
  • KingsquestKingsquest Posts: 12
    edited April 2018
    @shchong2
    What are you talking about?
    No information in the 5 arena restricts them
    If so, you should clearly state the restriction information in the arena

I have one more team and I need to score
    I will not bring it if it is manifest.
    But he does not provide that information.

Is it wrong to write a character that I am?
    I do not think Kabam is providing accurate information.

There are no games or restrictions.
    If you do not use 4*3R
    Kabam should be notified of course.

I can only score 200,000 point in 4*3R 1 time
    Six times a day is 1,200,000 point
    Can you ignore this?

Of course this is the information we need to know.
    Kabam has been hiding this part of the story for some time.
    But why did it happen at this arena so far?
    That would certainly be an intentional manipulation

Of course, it is also a problem that Kabam is too high for the five arena cuts.

But think about it, I have the right to write my character, of course, and the Arena has no restrictions on it.
    If so, then who can entertain the arena?
    I'm afraid you DO NOT have the proper roster for it
    5* arena is NOT for everyone
    keep it up, once day you will

There is NO restriction, however, the ALGORITHM behind it well detect it and over-power you during the match up.

1) Some skillful players have NO problem facing over-powering match-up
    2) Sometimes some sand-bagging may work
    3) BRING THE RIGHT ROSTERS will also work towards us since it will not cause the algo to trigger and over-power you in the match up

Again, don't blame me for anything. I DID NOT disagree with you. I want arena be so easily I can play it with my eyes closed. However, it is what it is, what I can do to make the best out of it, is to know how the match-up works, and make best out of my roster to keep my infinite streak going.

You have the right to keep asking, although it is highly improbable Kabam will make it easier so you can keep your streak. But if you plan to buy out Kabam and make it your own company, it will be awesome! If your buyout is successful, we certainly have a long list of improvement we would like to send to you.

Good luck and cheers!

p/s: What kind of roster you have at your disposal, care to share your screenshot, and let everyone in the forum to take a nice look? ;)
    btw, how long have you been playing?
    Do you know Trucos?
    Arena don't have clear guideline what champs will guarantee easy match-up, this is known
    however, what's also known is, Trucos and other veterans have EXPERIMENTED, and have ESTABLISHED a well-known proven-working Arena line-up to make sure we don't trigger the algo to cause over-powering match-up

I have been follwing that recommendation for more than 1 yr, and it NEVER failed for all the 70,000+ arena fights I participated, in all arenas including new 5* arena, as well as all the 3 catalyst arena

Once upon a time, I struggled bcos I don't have enough roster to take it to arena. Once I built up my roster, everything works fine. Arena is NOT free for us to get infinite streak. Having proper roster, plus knowing what line-up per recommendation is known to be important. Kabam is not putting it up, but folks have known about this, and knowledges have been openly shared.
    p/s: Formula one never have clear rule telling people they cannot bring crappy car and crappy engine, as long we all the components are approved. If I have a lousy engine and non-streamline chassis, there's no doubt I'll take the last place while all other F1 cars breeze past me like hurricane. I can choose NOT to join F1 until I have capable engine & chassis, or I can try my luck to complain to F1 hoping they will bow to my complain and change the rule to make it easier for my crappy car :D
  • Thank you for your comment.
    Screenshots can be revealed
    You can share it.

I have done more arenas than anyone else.
    And I also know trucos well.
    I am getting a lot of information.

But I see my game profile.
    There have been no more than 917 wins so far.

But this Hyperion was suddenly a strange match.
    I am so angry.
    But this is not the only time.

Basic catalyst & Alpha and Class catalyst also same
    20 win after 3*4R character is No longer available

Kabam does not specify this.
    Limited number of turns
    Champion is no more not used (** wins after)
    ETC...
    Must specify

I can not understand everything you say.
    At least we have a need to disclose and inform them
  • KingsquestKingsquest Posts: 12
    edited April 2018
    enyjj5kdfrbh.jpg

this is original
    and
    MY profile
    x2116vkypdza.jpg

I
    It is true that Kabam did NOT properly state it by saving, for example: "For 5* featured arena, you can bring 4*/5*/6* champs, however, starting 20 win, any 4* champs of R3 or lower will trigger an over-powered opponents". They did NOT specify this indeed. Can they specify it? They could, it will not cause them any harm.

By the way, I forgot when, but I think long long long time ago, the Alpha and Class catalyst arena seems to be fine for 4* R3/30 champs and will not trigger over-powering champs. I couldn't recall, but seems something was changed a few months ago, and the algo might trigger over-powering champ. I think it hit me once, after that I just bring 4* R5/50, 4* R4/40 and 5* champs so it never happened again. When it happened back then, I didn't loose, but it just made the fight alot harder and longer, NOT worth for tiring arena grinding. Grinding is long but should be fast and easy.
  • Can I share Arena related content with trucos site?
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I'm afraid you DO NOT have the proper roster for it
    5* arena is NOT for everyone
    keep it up, once day you will

There is NO restriction, however, the ALGORITHM behind it well detect it and over-power you during the match up.

1) Some skillful players have NO problem facing over-powering match-up
    2) Sometimes some sand-bagging may work
    3) BRING THE RIGHT ROSTERS will also work towards us since it will not cause the algo to trigger and over-power you in the match up

Again, don't blame me for anything. I DID NOT disagree with you. I want arena be so easily I can play it with my eyes closed. However, it is what it is, what I can do to make the best out of it, is to know how the match-up works, and make best out of my roster to keep my infinite streak going.

You have the right to keep asking, although it is highly improbable Kabam will make it easier so you can keep your streak. But if you plan to buy out Kabam and make it your own company, it will be awesome! If your buyout is successful, we certainly have a long list of improvement we would like to send to you.

Good luck and cheers!

p/s: What kind of roster you have at your disposal, care to share your screenshot, and let everyone in the forum to take a nice look? ;)
    lol another dumb comment from you... he already scored 29m in that arena... how is that arena not for him? and yes you can use 3/30 4 star in that arena dimwit
    edited April 2018
    BUNGALNGAL wrote: »
    lol another dumb comment from you... he already scored 29m in that arena... how is that arena not for him? and yes you can use 3/30 4 star in that arena dimwit

@BUNGALNGAL, Dont' need to be rude or insulting, your mother never taught you any manner before?

The PICTURES are TOO SMALL to view the scores he achieved, you might have great eye sights, good for you. But bad manners! shame on you.

You could have said, ""in case the pictures are too small for you, for your information he scored 29M". So, shame on you for bad manner. Go home and learn your manner.

We treat each other with respect here, we don't call each other dumb or stupid.
    Kingsquest wrote: »
    Can I share Arena related content with trucos site?

@Kingsquest, actually you can. I see people sharing their info in Trucos FB page all the time, to get feedback. In general, Trucos site is spanish based (I don't read or speak spanish, but I translate it into English). Still, I think people do read English and may reply in Spanish or English, depending.

The Trucos FB page is https://www.facebook.com/MCOCTrucos/

People there are alot more friendly and respectful and constructive when replying or commenting. I seldom or rarely see any NO MANNER person calling someone else's question or answer dump or stupid over there. You may find better responses over there, good luck and cheers!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Peepel get more and more rank5 5 Stars meant yours 4 Stars rank3 slow NOT gone make the cout to keep the streak
  • @shchong2
    Thanks your information
    But I want to trucos site (about arena informartion url ) is not trucos site :)
    Trucos are much better than non-responders.

@Kabam Miike Are you watching?
    Can you at least comment if you see it?
    Silence is also acceptable.
    I will keep sending you e-mail until you solve it.