**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class Champion on Class Event Day

Anyone ever opened their 4 or 5* and pulled the same class as the class daily event???

Bc i opened 2 5* crystal pulled GP and duped my WS again then opened 4 grandmaster to which i duped Taskmaster but the worst part is i have no resources to bring up GP to r3 and that ticks me off so much ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Comments

• xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247 โ˜…
    It's likely just fate, but I feel as though that has happened. Or moreso, solo class events matching opening (unless it's mystic events)

The most common by far is if I open a 5* and4* within a day of each other, they most likely will match, unless of course its a decent champion, so I can't even time it accordingly

But again, it is what it is
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited April 2018
    It's likely just fate, but I feel as though that has happened. Or moreso, solo class events matching opening (unless it's mystic events)

The most common by far is if I open a 5* and4* within a day of each other, they most likely will match, unless of course its a decent champion, so I can't even time it accordingly

But again, it is what it is

After i ranked 4 blade i said i hope i dont pull a skill for a long time till i am overflowing in them but i am not lol