**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Plz explain Dr. Voodoo's even combo & Odd combo.

reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
Is there anyone can help me out for Dr. Voodoo's combo.
How can i active even combo? is that( LLLL & SP) finishing combo with special ?
and
How to active odd combo? broken combo, could be just L or M and SP
normally i use MLLLL, LLLLL, or LLLLM to finish my combo.

explanation will be very helpful.
thanks in advance

getting confused o:)

Signature Ability
Brother Daniel: Brother Daniel will posses either Doctor Voodoo or his opponent moving between them based on Doctor Voodoo’s combo meter when he uses a Special Attack.
Combo Even:Doctor Voodoo is possessed gaining 100% increased Ability Accuracy and (50-100)% increased Buff Duration.
Odd Combo: Opponent is possessed gaining 50% decreased Ability Accuracy and (50-100)% increased Debuff Duration.
Special 1
50% chance to Envenom each of the opponent’s Buffs, Nullifying it, and applying a Poison dealing 255% of your Attack as Direct Damage over 20 seconds.
Special 2
50% chance to convert up to 3 Loa into either a Buff on himself or a Debuff on the opponent, based on current Combo Meter.
Even Combo: All of Voodoo’s attacks gain a 50% chance to burn 2.5% of his opponent’s Power, converting 450% of Power burnt into Energy Damage, lasting 15 seconds.
Odd Combo: Target leaks 30% of their Power, over 10 seconds.

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Look at the number of the combo meter: 2,4,6...20 etc are Even. 1,3,5,7...85 are Odds.
    When you use specials, before the special hit, it does take into account that number to do one effect of another of the Sig and specials.
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    edited June 2017
    so basically this is it.
    16+1=17 hits event combo, GREEN LOA on Dr. Voodoo
    nqv5obn189qc.png

27+1=28 hits odd combo, RED LOA on Winter Soldier
    6jv0nvsqpmf6.png

thanks @Fel_95
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    sorry Brother Daniel not loa
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Dr. Voodoo is too overpowered. His loas should ve capped at 50
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Dr. Voodoo is too overpowered. His loas should ve capped at 50

Why? considering it has a 10% chance to apply one per hit (20% with even sig on him), it'd take an average of 250 hits to go past a stack of fifty. Not only he's not overpowered, but putting a Loa cap of 50 won't change anything on him, as even using him in RoL you don't really reach 50+ Fighting normally
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    It will. I have seen screenshots of LOL with 100 Loas doing 8000 damage per tick on poison, dont remember exact number but he is way OP
    edited June 2017
    It will. I have seen screenshots of LOL with 100 Loas doing 8000 damage per tick on poison, dont remember exact number but he is way OP

well, that's because they deliberately stacked Loas, in normal fights that's impossible to do and there are way more efficients way to use him than stacking 100 loas
  • Best to get alpha catalyst?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    But it ther you never get so many LO's in AQ and AW. Pliz stop you nerf **** im tierds to see you all over the place for Call a neft for a champ and Np hes not op he also need somone skils to aleays count for even od Odd combos. It not Thah esay. And you never Think champ need skils. But. You need skils to use alot of champ im just sit Down here and read alot of yours nerf nerf nerf im just dont like it.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    10% for 1 loa, it took me 30 seconds to create a ONE LOA!
  • JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    edited June 2017
    CAPWW2 is in the house again! Haha. Guess his only mighty champ is IP. He hates God tier champs big time! :D 1000 loas your face.