**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* shards/T2A fragments bundle, thoughts?

9k units for a fully formed 5*, a 4* crystal and, 15 T1 alphas, 72k T2A fragments. Thoughts on the new offer?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Yeah, I won't be buying it.

insert "why isn't it cheaper" comment because I want it.

Overall I really don't think its a bad deal. Anyone have 9k units for me?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    These offers really need to include gold.
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    Eh. I think it is just ok. Objectively speaking, not great and not horrible. Just ok. I won't be buying any, not even the 1k unit one, though
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Not their worst deal, and if not for a lack of options to r4, I would have taken the bait if I had the units.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Just a no from me. $270 worth of units for a chance to roll the RNG dice. It is like that 2400 unit 4* Crystal offer that still pops up from time to time.

Time to update the game and the offers and evaluate the items in a way that reflects 2018 realities. Stale.

Dr. Zola
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    isnt it 10k units? 1k 3k and 6k? not that i think it makes a major difference to me but it might
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    With no rank up options, I'm not buying this either - another deal I would have snapped up last year, my spending has ground to a halt. Reasons? Aside from poor 5* pulls, I could have potentially taken up Rogue, but she's unawakened - no gem or chance of getting one.

I could have considered stocking up for another rank 5, but with no regular T5B income I'll most likely have enough T2A by the time I have the T5B through regular play.

I've gone from being a regular spender to buying virtually none of the recent deals, the 3* deal I bought purely for the gold (how sad is that?).