**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will we see rank down tickets again any soon?

2»

Comments

• Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Accepting that logic anything can be labeled an exploit

Yes, anything the dev says is an exploit is an exploit is an exploit.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    She was not intended to do that otherwise the developers wouldn’t have fixed that issue
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Anyway, back on track - if RDTs are only for major champ changes then why did we get them at Christmas? Clearly they're not ONLY for nerfs. And we should get some more. I think a 4* and 5* RDT twice a year is reasonable.
  • OnYOnY Posts: 30
    Got GP r4 and didnt feel any difference after the "nerf", but wouldnt mind being able to rank down someone in order to get t2 alphas to r5 someone else
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Anyway the mods can open up a category entitled "RDT Posts" for all these threads? Or better yet, just shut down the next forums account that brings RDTs up?

Dr. Zola
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Oh good. Another thread gets derailed by the same people.

Anyhoo, the RDTs at Christmas were bad. They didn’t refund all the resources you spent. There always seems to be some sort of nasty “gotcha” with these “gifts.”

A lot of games that I have played allow players a way to redistribute their points. There is usually a cost associated with it so that it can’t be abused. This allows players to correct mistakes or to expirament with abilities while they are learning the game. There is no reason Kabam can’t do something like this. They just don’t want to.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The game isn't really designed for "redos". It's built on earning Resources and living with the decisions you make. We had them at Christmas, yes. That was a special occasion. They're really designed for major changes to Champs. Major is subjective, but we haven't seen changes that qualify in over a year. Providing the means to swap Rosters in order to have the most efficient at all times defeats the whole purpose of developing content that is geared towards earning Resources. The point is to make decisions that suit what we want and need, and if our needs change as the game does, we Rank more. This isn't a game that centers around one best Team indefinitely. For example, The Trinity won't be pick of the litter forever. Which means there will be newer Champs that everyone wants to use, and people will have to earn the means to Rank them. There's no such thing as a Roster to retire on in a game that always changes, and Resources are meant to be used and earned.
    To be honest, I'm hoping they don't. It opens another year of peopoe asking. Lol. No offense to the OP.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    I’ll never understand why people are so against things that are beneficial to all. This is a video game, y’all act like they’re handing out the cure to (insert disease) and y’all the pharmaceutical team bound to lose loads of money on temporary fixes. Do you guys delete the champs from free crystals and materials from log in bonuses as well? I mean surely, those items don’t NEED to be given out.. Why hang on to something you didn’t earn on your own? We don’t need freebies
    Definitely not beneficial to all.
    Fact of the matter is.. Only reason they’re not readily available is so we’re required to spend more or play forever. New champ every 2 weeks, huge backlog of old champs. Enough resources to take 2-4 up to their max potential on F2P. That’s stupid but how the game is set up. With people who act like you’re taking money from their pocket siding with Kabam this is how it’ll always be. Don’t give them out, sell them. But not at astronomical, 24 hour once a year impulse buy type levels.
    To you possibly, good for you. Others with less resources could use them. Or others who ranked Starlord, then pulled Spark for instance can.
    ......or people can work for their Resources and keep the Champs they Ranked. Lol. Not everything is about money, although they lose money from them. The bottom line is, choose wisely. The more you Rank, the more options you have. People who focus on one Team are the same ones who consider it blindsiding when content changes and their Champs aren't the most efficient anymore.
    What is so gamebreaking or harmful to all you on the side who don’t like options to tinker with your rosters really have against them? How do they negatively affect you on a personal level? Not once has that been answered in any these threads. Oh people can beat LOL then rank down and up somebody else.. And? Why do y’all care so much?
    Y’all got paid last week, surely you don’t need another check this week! Bills are paid, should have spent that money elsewhere, you don’t need more for fun.
    edited April 2018
    How? I'll tell you how. The game is dependent on metrics like Rating, Prestige, and Points in Events that all dictate where you place.
    Giving people the means to swap and always have the "best" without coming through the system that supports interdependent growth affects the growth of everyone else. Not to mention the fact that people don't want to put the effort in to earn Resources when they have the means to swap.
    Yea and you’re more then welcome to use yours as well to tinker with your roster so guess you could use them.
    I don't want to use them. I used mine for Level Up and SA. It defeats the purpose of Ranking Champs for me. I'd have to Rank them again. The objective is to Rank as many as possible.
    Those against them, typically stem from a selfish point of view. Maybe they have the top prestige champs, the best of the best.. The Trinity! At the end of the day, they make the game more fun as it gives you options to try those new champs. Not to be shut out of certain content.. To progress towards new materials or champs. Y’all lose nothing and many gain. Cept Kabams wallet, from their point of view I understand. Fellow players, not so much and those against have no legitimate reason why as evidenced.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Those against them, typically stem from a selfish point of view. Maybe they have the top prestige champs, the best of the best.. The Trinity! At the end of the day, they make the game more fun as it gives you options to try those new champs. Not to be shut out of certain content.. To progress towards new materials or champs. Y’all lose nothing and many gain. Cept Kabams wallet, from their point of view I understand. Fellow players, not so much and those against have no legitimate reason why as evidenced.

Those same people would be asking for them once newer better champions are out there and they need to rank them. I think twice a year rank down tickets is appropriate rate.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Been wondering where these posts have gone....

they got replaced by gold realm beggars