**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are the chances to get a 4 star from a login crystal?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
Seriously I have logged on for a year and a half now and got the login crystal the majority of the time and it's been nothing but 3 stars which makes me question why I login in for them. So what are the chances of a 4 star 0.5% 1% or 1.5% I just need to know. (I missed the quake and civil warrior crystal)

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Who else is curious to know and also what do you guys think the chances are?
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    0%.
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    By the title I was assuming Uncollected Daily crystal, which I pulled 1 4* out of last month. Have yet to pull one from the login calendar though.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Low I've only ever pulled one in between my two accounts since they first introduced them, and that was just from today.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    0/100 accept it
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'd think it's the same as a PHC or featured hero crystal, so at most 2%
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    edited April 2018
    It's definitely not the same as a phc. I've never gotten one & have played at least once every day since this game launched yet I've gotten numerous 4 stars from phc.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    mdsub wrote: »
    It's definitely not the same as a phc. I've never gotten one & have played at least once every day since this game launched yet I've gotten numerous 4 stars from phc.

I would guess you've opened a fair few more PHC than login crystals though
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I've one before, I think it was Dr. Oct
  • HereticHeretic Posts: 15
    I got the Gwenpool when she was in the login crystal, only 3 stars since.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Do login calendar 4*s even exist lol

Unfortunately they did when carnage was in there an I had to pull him out of all the other champs that have been in the calendar lol
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    2/30 in my pulled a 4* from this login
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The chances are rare. I'm not sure what the rate is, but I assume it's around 2%, could be less. The difference being we only open one a month, so it's not as easy to pull as the PHC. We open many more of those. Doesn't matter to me. Free collectible.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    These crystals need to be buffed....add 3* champs and better chances to get units... Its Uncollected and i feel the original daily crystals were better because we actually got 2&3 champs and crystal shards...Now all i get are t4 fragments which are useless to me now because im overflowing with catalysts... Uncollected Daily Definitely needs Revamped
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Slim to none
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @JDunk2291

You have to be kidding! The original daily crystals were TERRIBLE! You can get some good stuff with the Uncollected daily. I've gotten 3 or 4 4* champs from them since November. Here's my most recent one:

tm4h8ma3wzrc.png
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    @JDunk2291

You have to be kidding! The original daily crystals were TERRIBLE! You can get some good stuff with the Uncollected daily. I've gotten 3 or 4 4* champs from them since November. Here's my most recent one:

tm4h8ma3wzrc.png

Well thats good for you.. ive NEVER Gotten a 4* ..ive saved up 60 UDC's..all fragments and 15 units...ONLY 15 units so excuse me for feeling like these crystals arent up to par with Grandmasters Favor that was incredibly frustrating to get In the first place.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    When Blade was given for the log in crystal, two of my alliance members got the 4 star. Everyone else got the 3 star.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I got the 4* Gambit a while ago. They exist but only if you’re extremely lucky
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Since they were introduced, I’ve only ever gotten 1 4* champ from it, the hood
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    For me it's 0/18
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    I got one, Angela, since they started.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    EDIT: Never mind, wrong crystal ;)