**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RNG within Rifts

MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
My RNG luck seems to be stuck on 1* chests when I scrape up enough shards to open a rift...

Who else has had fantastic luck like me?

Comments

• Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I've only gone through master rift once and ended on a 3 or 4* chest (cant remember which one), thinking I would at least get 5* shards and ended up with 7200 T2A shards. Alliance member of mine got a 5* crystal on his first master run.

I got a 5* cosmic awakening gem on very first rifts they ran and still haven't used it yet. Jack squat on rifts since. Will have at least 2 more master runs yet, so hope my luck improves.
  • Options
    Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Me! from the 3 chances I had at the highest level, 1* chests all around. Its this way every time we have these too. Everyone else in the alliance seems to get at least one good reward. One guy even got 2 5* awakening gems from the highest rifts. I don't understand the luck of some people.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Didn’t get anything good last time they were around and haven’t started this time any better. Got 5* shards on first run this time. I’ll get two more shots but I don’t have high hopes.
  • Options
    chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    One and two star boxes only, and one 3 star Sig stone x10.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    My RNG luck seems to be stuck on 1* chests when I scrape up enough shards to open a rift...

Who else has had fantastic luck like me?

****obligatory troll response****

I got lucky and got a RDT from rifts!!!! So excited!!! who knew?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I got the most 1* chests in master rifts. Most of the other rifts I rarely got the 1* chest
  • Options
    Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    All 1 star chests for all 3 of my runs. I’ve come to expect nothing but disappointment from this company nowadays. I also find myself playing PS4 over MCOC a lot more lately. My addiction is breaking at the same rate this game is
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    5* crystal,First 5* dupe in the form of Fiona Shrek.

Bad luck,,or good luck?
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Bunch of 1* chests....and a fully formed t2a.
  • Options
    ZENZEN Posts: 151
    5 in a row total of 1* chests. Twice last year and back to back to back 1* chests this year. What are the odds of that?No point of playing this rifts.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I had three runs in master.
    Two times I got a t4b and one time I got the 1* chest.
    The good thing is that I won’t be tempted this time to buy the rift shards deal they always offer on the last few days.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    There really is no point.

I've run autofight more than actual fighting this event. To get the most chances at the rift 1* chests, you need to 100% beginner, normal, heroic and master. Autofighting this event with the additional energy needed is making it a bigger slog than normal...