**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RNG within Rifts

MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
My RNG luck seems to be stuck on 1* chests when I scrape up enough shards to open a rift...

Who else has had fantastic luck like me?

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I've only gone through master rift once and ended on a 3 or 4* chest (cant remember which one), thinking I would at least get 5* shards and ended up with 7200 T2A shards. Alliance member of mine got a 5* crystal on his first master run.

I got a 5* cosmic awakening gem on very first rifts they ran and still haven't used it yet. Jack squat on rifts since. Will have at least 2 more master runs yet, so hope my luck improves.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Me! from the 3 chances I had at the highest level, 1* chests all around. Its this way every time we have these too. Everyone else in the alliance seems to get at least one good reward. One guy even got 2 5* awakening gems from the highest rifts. I don't understand the luck of some people.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Didn’t get anything good last time they were around and haven’t started this time any better. Got 5* shards on first run this time. I’ll get two more shots but I don’t have high hopes.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    One and two star boxes only, and one 3 star Sig stone x10.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    My RNG luck seems to be stuck on 1* chests when I scrape up enough shards to open a rift...

Who else has had fantastic luck like me?

****obligatory troll response****

I got lucky and got a RDT from rifts!!!! So excited!!! who knew?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I got the most 1* chests in master rifts. Most of the other rifts I rarely got the 1* chest
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    All 1 star chests for all 3 of my runs. I’ve come to expect nothing but disappointment from this company nowadays. I also find myself playing PS4 over MCOC a lot more lately. My addiction is breaking at the same rate this game is
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    5* crystal,First 5* dupe in the form of Fiona Shrek.

Bad luck,,or good luck?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Bunch of 1* chests....and a fully formed t2a.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    5 in a row total of 1* chests. Twice last year and back to back to back 1* chests this year. What are the odds of that?No point of playing this rifts.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I had three runs in master.
    Two times I got a t4b and one time I got the 1* chest.
    The good thing is that I won’t be tempted this time to buy the rift shards deal they always offer on the last few days.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    There really is no point.

I've run autofight more than actual fighting this event. To get the most chances at the rift 1* chests, you need to 100% beginner, normal, heroic and master. Autofighting this event with the additional energy needed is making it a bigger slog than normal...