**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Network error after v18.0 update [Merged Threads] [Known Issue]

13»

Comments

• Negro5205Negro5205 Posts: 13
    Customers aren't happy Kabbam!, we love your heroes, we all want to play and win stuff..., and yet, you keep doing all the hard way...., send me gift's please..., Fills of Energy, Group Revives..., anything to make me a little bit happy!.

Who did that deploy?, come on man!, rollback that now!
  • MayoLordMayoLord Posts: 8
    I had greater boosts going through the game going down how does this work?! Do I get get credit on the boosts? Does the timer stop with the game down?
  • MayoLordMayoLord Posts: 8
  • Ceez12Ceez12 Posts: 1
    I had just started a Master Rift, will i get my rewards, since maintenance did not let me finish it?
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    I remember the game before net marble bought kabam. It was glorious. Before aquiring the Chinese market smh. You know when there was enough server farms to handle the user base. Those were the days.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Its all bc of hela take a closer at the black stone and you will see her reflection lol
  • Negro5205Negro5205 Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike would you please send me the formula to open my 5* crystal and get a beloved Blade?, this would be a nice form to apologize for all of the inconviniance. LOL!

Don't worry man, but tell your Quality Team to broke it down before lunching the Update!, we aren't the QA team!
  • i know it's dumb to even ask, but i have to.
    Will there be compensation/reimbursement of boosts and units used to refresh our top champs? it's pretty damn unfair that we are out here wasting resources, which go for naught, due to an "issue" on your end.
    not like this is the first time something like this happens.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    I've (unfortunately) learned not to use any boosts, enter any timed event, or even be entering a fight that matters an hour before update usually drops and for the next couple hours.

It's just too often this happens, sucks for everyone who lost out on something, but if you continue to play this game in the foreseeable future, don't do anything important around now on update day. This happens every single time.
  • KisHinKisHin Posts: 57
    @Kabam Miike you mind responding to our posts in the forum for UAe users not being able to play as the game keeps on getting disconnected for the last 2 months

We are getting no reply from anyone in kabam since past 3 weeks!!!!!

We would like to know what is going on
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    I've played a couple of rounds in arena, and I have to say nice job so far. I still need to see how aq and aw will go, but the game has no lag so far. Great job so far.
  • dark_general04dark_general04 Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    im playing master chaos rift..and suddenly im disconnect..and this thing appeared..what will happen to my time? will it just be expired!!??? @Kabam Miike
  • Nothing has changed post update.
  • Hey there, in case anyone missed the announcement, I just wanted to let everyone know that the game is back up and running normally again. Sorry for any inconvenience this caused anyone. Please also be aware that you may need to restart your app in order to get back into the game.
  • The game is not up and running as normal. I've updated and still can not stay connected. All other apps are working fine so it's not my connection.
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    @Kabam Zibiit the game is not running for me !
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    edited April 2018
    I am unable to login, asking me to check network connection but everything works perfectly for anything else. I am needed in my alliance. I am using iOS iPhone6. What to do? :neutral: