Nomad and Ironman (Bleeding Edge)

SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Who do you think will be better?
x8hqlwlyld3n.jpg

Nomad and Ironman (Bleeding Edge) 93 votes

Nomad
48%
DL864Vdh2008SnakeEyes69BitterSteelDrOctavius2_2JRock808SaiyanadqqedfyvrDuo_KulioCosmic_Ray13AlCapone2727NeowantsyouGreenstrokeNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEVimesVonlipgohard123GeneralDCzackb213SpiderCoolsMr_mc_person34 45 votes
Ironman
51%
EvilEmpireMr_PlatypusKeonexThemis_xwsthsprestatorDanicb94SpeedbumpShrinidhiSonOfGwynGuzmaWsm10RKO_meSpiritOfVengeanceSuperSam57AKKKTEKCassyHzoriDTMelodicMetalSlayerOfGodsHellstorm_ 48 votes

Comments

• Indrick781Indrick781 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Kabam have a history of making iron man characters bad champions.

3rd time's the charm

More than third time unfortunately. Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, Iron Patriot, and Hulkbuster. All of them suck. This will be the fifth time.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    Ironman
    Forgot about Hulkbuster lol. Iron Patriot is Norman Osbourn.
  • Ironman
    They’ll probably make a point to finally make a stark suit good (besides
    starky)
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 725 ★★★
    Ironman
    Besides sentry, their hasn't really been a huge dud in the chracters that have been released this year, all have been pretty good. So hopefully this continues especially for iron man cause it's about time Kabam gives us the iron man we deserve.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Ironman
    I think we will finally see a good version of Tony Stark :D i really want that to happen, Iron Man is an iconic Character and the Leader of the MCU, so he deserve to be good
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 951 ★★★★
    Nomad
    I've learned never to be optimistic about the abilities of champs that "should be" great.... Basically all my all time favorite characters are hot garbage as champions in this game... Lol.

I hope that at least 1/2 of these champs will be good.
  • Nomad
    I would have outright bought Nomad had Kabam not ruined the game for me.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 283
    that's what the game needs another iron man or captain america ....keeping it fresh!
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 281
    After releasing Cap America wwii in the 6" basics. Just great. I didn't bother ranking the 5" version nor will I rank the 6" wwii version...now a 3rd???
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,220 ★★★★
    edited April 2018

3rd time's the charm

Iron man, superior iron man, war machine, hulkbuster, iron patriot..

Remind me which one is the charm? ;)

Superior Fist? 😁

scarjghis7q5.png
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

3rd time's the charm

Iron man, superior iron man, war machine, hulkbuster, iron patriot..

Remind me which one is the charm? ;)

Superior Fist? 😁

scarjghis7q5.png

Those things need to be put in the actual game!
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 958 ★★
    Nomad
    Nomad. No question. We already have a few iron mans (Iron Men?), and a few captain americas. But I think Nomad is a much different character than Captain America than the new Iron Man is to the other iron men. He has a new shield. What does Iron man have? Spider legs.

My personal hope is that we will get both, and I'm sure at least a few of you feel the same.

P.S. I read above that someone said that War machine, IP, and Hulkbuster are iron man clones. With the exception of hulkbuster (which is cool in its own right), war machine and IP are completely different characters.
  • Nomad... really? I think Captain Wakanda would be a better name