**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just finished the last Chaos Rift I'm going to get to do before they're gone...

And honestly? Completely underwhelming. I spent far more units on energy than I have in past events and in the upper tiers of the rifts I got nothing but 1* boxes. I think my total was 3k 5* shards, 1500 4* shards and then a bunch of useless **** from the beginner and normal rifts. I feel like the chance of getting something good was far too low for the attempts that were available to us, and the energy costs for this on top of HAVING to 100% a much longer event quest than in the past was not worth the payout.

In the future I really hope Kabam doesn't do another single RNG based event like this again, it makes your resource spending feel like a complete waste.

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Well I just hit the jackpot.
    mknf39659tjv.png
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    mknf39659tjv.png

Now more RNG to see what you pull!
    You’re in the wrong game if you don’t care for RNG.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I am fine with RNG when it comes to crystals and such, that is to be expected. But RNG on rewards then RNG on crystals from those rewards is a little much.

The chance at getting a 5* featured Crystal was said to be 2%, then looking at the featured pool the chance at getting a good champ was about 6/24 or another 25% so the chance of getting a good champ from this challenge is .5% haha
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I'm truly amazed by the RNG of these rifts. Went through 3 master rifts and got 4* chest (7200 t2a fragments) on every ***** one. Huge wast of energy there. Would have been happier with 5* shards or even T4b.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    mknf39659tjv.png

Damm....
    Just hope you pull a ant-man from there 😂😂😂
    edited April 2018
    Jokepool wrote: »
    mknf39659tjv.png

Damm....
    Just hope you pull a ant-man from there 😂😂😂

I'm waiting for the new featured 5-star in 2 weeks. This featured 5* crystal will draw from whatever is the current featured pool at the time of opening. Correct?
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    No, that crystal will only contain those champs, they wont change for next featured 5*, at least i think
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I didn't get and could get kabam to.give me the 5000k of shards i was owed for completing Heroic...so you did better than me.for sure...