**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will Thanos Be Playable?

Serious question. We know he's going to be playable in another mobile game and we all saw the character leaks on Reddit for the next three months. The big question is Thanos. Will he actually be playable, or is this just a preview of the obvious boss we deal with in the next EQ? Honesty and transparency appreciated.

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Serious question. We know he's going to be playable in another mobile game and we all saw the character leaks on Reddit for the next three months. The big question is Thanos. Will he actually be playable, or is this just a preview of the obvious boss we deal with in the next EQ? Honesty and transparency appreciated.

He's already playable for the players that were the first ones to beat the Labyrinth.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    In short: probably not. The reason being that Thanos is such a large villian in the MU. Unlike other villains like Doc Oc, Dormammu, and even Ultron, every marvel hero must fight Thanos together (with the exception of ones such as Mordo and whatnot). He is so strong, it wouldn't be likely that Kabam will distribute him so freely to everyone.

Thanos is technically playable, as he was given out to the players who completed some story quest the fastest. With only a few dozen being distributed, I don't think this really counts though.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Right, and I think he should only be available to those who earned him through LOL and Act 5 (note I am not one of those). I think that he needs to be the ultimate luxury item.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    From the looks of it, he will never be a playable champion. He was designed to be a quest boss only.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Just saw the update notes spilled on Reddit. No way in Hell is he going to be playable, he looks rather stacked.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yeah personally I think Kabam is overkill with this making everything good impossibly hard to get strategy but personally my business model would be way different. There is no reason for Thanos IG to not be playable but I’m sure he will be incredibly rare if he’s even made available at all and realistically only for the super whale community. Or some junk 3* that’s good for nothing anyways.
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    Looking at this new Thanos abilities on reddit, I'm already scared to fight him. He has this insta kill mechanic which is bs. He seems even worse than the collector.