**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-Gwen silent nerf?

Her heavies don’t seem to hit like they used to after the update

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh my gosh I demand a rank down ticket!!! Spider Gwen single handedly carried me though LOL....😂😂😂
  • Hey there @DrOctavius2_2, we haven't made any changes to Spider-Gwen with the new update. Are there any particular game modes you used her in or opponents you've fought against where you believe you've experienced less damage with her heavy attacks? Additionally, would you be able to tell me what mode Spider-Gwen was in when you experienced this?
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edvy4tdofp8v.gif
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Hey there @DrOctavius2_2, we haven't made any changes to Spider-Gwen with the new update. Are there any particular game modes you used her in or opponents you've fought against where you believe you've experienced less damage with her heavy attacks? Additionally, would you be able to tell me what mode Spider-Gwen was in when you experienced this?

Just general testing against Winter Soldier there used to be a very slight unstoppable when doing heavy attack, now just get smacked, doesn’t seem to be there anymore
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Hey there @DrOctavius2_2, we haven't made any changes to Spider-Gwen with the new update. Are there any particular game modes you used her in or opponents you've fought against where you believe you've experienced less damage with her heavy attacks? Additionally, would you be able to tell me what mode Spider-Gwen was in when you experienced this?

Just general testing against Winter Soldier there used to be a very slight unstoppable when doing heavy attack, now just get smacked, doesn’t seem to be there anymore
    That's probably bc ur not in trap spider mode...