**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Making dungeon path strategy more player friendly..

So first off, I like the dungeons.. a lot!
But what I don't like right off the bat, is the clunky, laggy, in game chat.
There's very little time to discuss your strategy and pick paths in the time allowed.. especially at higher levels where the fights last longer. So, the clunky chat makes it even more of a conundrum.

I think it would be awesome if you allowed players to 'mark' or highlight which links they would like their teammate to take out rather than trying to mess with the chat, or having to switch to outside chat program to discuss.
It would be awesome if I could tap the link and choose to highlight or mark, and have it visually glow red.. or green.. or whatever works.

Simple, quick, and efficient.
Thoughts?

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It’s definitely tight to scan the nodes and make a decision since the timer starts before the splash screen.
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    @Kabam Miike Or whoever, you can remove this discussion.. I'll ask it in the official discussion thread. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    In the current system, you tap the quickchat button, maybe scroll, then tap the node you want. That's three taps.

I have a hard time imagining a system that's faster than that.
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    In the current system, the chat is broken, so unless your team mate is psychic, or you're just runnin winging it.. you've got to jump to a third party chat client to discuss which link you'd like THEM to take out for your side of the map.
    Or you'll wait too long for in game chat messages to show up and time out.

The last one I ran, I sent a message in that chat to see how long the delay was, and it didn't show up until three levels later.

Instead, if I could just highlight the node I'd like my teammate to take out, things would be smoother.

I'm not complaining about how many 'taps' it takes to do something, lol Heck, if it took 10 'taps' on anything to guarantee my messages show up in the chat I'd be happy!