**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game is banned in UAE (gulf) after the update? [Under Investigation]

1235»

Comments

• KisHinKisHin Posts: 55
    Or even Du for that matter
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    @KisHin no its not a telecom problem and they know that its a regional problem from their end but i dont know how long will it take them to fix it
    Its so frustrating and so annoying and i swear im really pissed off about the whole issue but they just dont care or idk they care about closing repeated threads and keeping the forums neat more than our problems ...

@Kabam Zibiit still no fix ? Because i still CANNOT log in from the first try i have to sit there for 30-60 mins ...!!! Please we are literally begging for a fix
    And we are not even asking for any compensation we just wanna play
    Please
  • They are trying to ignore us I guess. @Kabam Zibiit , you guys surely doesnt care right? We already told you the problem, still you don’t give us a fix.
  • zw0ex7nlhfw9.png
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @ kabam Lyra

Guys please can we atleast get a acknowledgment atleast and an idea what is going on

How is this customer service when the customers are being outright ignored

Or is it so y’all only like to respond to certain posts!!!

We are completely stuck here and can’t play the game at all been over 2 months now
    Hello ? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Wolf

Is anyone of you working !? Or yall just grabing money from the rich ones and leave us to suffer ?
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    Just got back from college and the game didnt work !

I’ll keep updating you guys until you update us !
  • K24K24K24K24 Posts: 13
    Still can't log in. It's been a week of "network issues". Doesn't matter if i uninstall or go to another network. The game just doesn't want me to log in without having a connection error for a week and then give less than 2 minutes of gameplay until another "network issue".
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    Still no connection
    Still waiting for an answer !
    Why are you guys not responding ?
    https://youtu.be/Wahx_2D2-QM

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto

Who is gonna compensate me that ? Hah ?
    Shame on you
    Shame on all of you ..
  • mavis_elaymavis_elay Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Rose @Kabam Vydious

We hope that this issue is addressed in today's update.
  • 120majid120majid Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike
    is this game for all People or only somebody People?
    WHY banned this game
    I feel they ain’t bothered about it only guys
    Gonna be a whole 2 months soon and still issues going on

Right when the game is providing us with better rewards

Just super!!!!

Full service yet the game won’t connect
    lh2n6af5fbun.jpeg
    g9ulkhrba4g9.jpeg
  • NamronstrykerNamronstryker Posts: 25
    fsebv4wop9v9paf.png
    li0xptwfoxaq.png
    z11es1s3y6kh.png
    w1oi6y63n85s.jpeg
    pfskm0t5o.png
    Damn that’s a high speed connection and still issues

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @kabam lyria

Guys now what y’all have to say
    Even with high speeds still issues
    @Namronstryker its funny how you show off with the high speed internet then you end up losing connection when you play mcoc lol !! .. sorry to see that man ! I hope they fix it or maybe it can magically get fixed
    otherwise Im gonna quit coz its not fun anymore ...
    Same stupid bug
    Different backgrounds !
    3 months now !!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    r37pezjijfuq.png
  • RoonKhanRoonKhan Posts: 40
    This is so tense, I haven’t done dungeons as I cannot connect , its frustrating which will definitely leads to quit playing for majority of players including me, i got a reply from kabam support thats issue is not related to kabam, so we have no one who can solve this
  • Guys, when we are in the minority, don't expect anything to be done soon. Stop spending if you are not free to play even if it is a small amount. Rate them in their respective store.
    @RoonKhan that’s the same answer I got issue from telco side and nothing they can do
    edited April 2018
    Still same issue
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

U need to contact Etisalat...
    The Game is not working on any etisalat connection
    But it works on DU connection
    Kabam need to contact etisalat
    I talk to etisalat but they don’t listen to me
    They told me this is not etisalat problem..
    Not it’s kabam turn
    Kabam need to contact Etisalat
    @Namronstryker bro I have been telling kabam to do that since 2 months now sent email written on this forum etc

They can’t be bothered about the player base here

If you are sure it’s only a Etisalat thing and not with DU then perhaps it’s the 5g upgrade Etisalat is currently doing right now they started it in March and said be for around 3 months but I still can’t see how it should effect our game non stop but I might be wrong

Still I feel kabam should contact Etisalat as it is only the game provided by them that is an issue!!!! And not any other developer

I got contacted by zibiit and he told me its not their fault
    He told me that they checked everything they could but they didnt find anything out of place

And on that note i’ll stop playing for the next few months
    I know i’ll lose lots of good stuff but there is no other way

Thanks @RoonKhan for starting this post
    Even though it didnt help but it gathered us around haha
  • Hey everyone, after our continued investigations into this matter, we have not been able to find any issue between our servers and those involved in routing data in the UAE region. Based on the data we've found and that we have received from people using this internet provider, the issues appear to stem from the Etisalat network and are out of our control. Based on our findings, the best course of action we could recommend would be for those who are having trouble connecting through Etisalat to get in contact with Etisalat and see what troubleshooting steps they may have available for their network.
This discussion has been closed.