**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Chat not working. [Under Investigation]

PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just did my first trial in the dungeon and my chat is not working at all. Quick chat nor typing.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It’s not working. Quick replies or manual. Nothing shows up, nothing gets sent.

Fix this ASAP.
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    I have noticed this too.. If you tap 'alliance chat' then back to 'dungeon chat' it catches up.. sometimes
  • DaBlobDaBlob Posts: 1
    My alliance, dungeon and private/friends chat are all broken!
  • i just cant chat in general
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    yes it isn't working
  • New updates, New bug... what can I say....
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Device is ZTE Blade. Android 7.1.1 if that helps any.
  • GaaabeMGaaabeM Posts: 33
    The dungeon chat doesn’t work a lot of the time. It is so damn annoying going back and forth between line and the game. Please fix this ASAP
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Glad to see y’all are on it. Worked once outta 4 runs for me. Love this mode other then that, great job with this one!
  • What do you mean new bug.... chat was never fixed from the previous time.... it still hangs all the time and now it’s worse than ever
  • It’s not just dungeon chat.... chat in general has been very laggy or not working at all without rebooting the game over and over
    Thanks for the update.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    iPhone 7+ sprint

I have no clue how to post a video, but it’s not working for me either.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    yeah this is super annoying. Need to be able to talk in these harder fights.
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Same problem here
    For some reason when I leave the game to go to an outside chat, the game shuts down as soon as I open a new app. So I can't even use GroupMe or ClanHQ.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    yea my chat does not register. I have to close the game and reopen to see the chat
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Not that the normal chat is terribly functional to begin with. Maybe fix that mess, too?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    I assumed only quick chat was the only means of communication
    Glad its a bug
  • PolderpommiePolderpommie Posts: 68
    edited April 2018
    In general, the ingame chat function has been pretty terrible for as long as I’ve been playing. There’s no means of notifying anyone of actions taken (i.e. tagging people to let them know a node is down, etc., not to mention how slow and glitchy it is to register any messages). I can see the benefit of a quick chat for dungeons, but if it’s based on the system as the original chat, I think I’ll just stick to good ol’ Line.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Not sure why anyone is surprised by this. The game chat has been broken for months.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Not sure why anyone is surprised by this. The game chat has been broken for months and like others have said, it's been awful since forever.

• MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    it's impossible to play infinity dungeons without the chat and it's broken... and when I use the third party app for communication the games restarts and it takes too long to enter so I time out.... please fix this