**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

INFINITY DUNGEON MILESTONES [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    So will they now give us this answer ? As it is causing a big issue with the gamers ?!
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    I have an alliance mate who qualified with 4100. I'd bet it's at 4k... considering ranking up a few folks just to prove that true.
  • @Kabam Miike can we know what are the cufoffs??
    Hey folks -

After checking with a few alliance mates, we feel fairly confident that 4k prestige is the cutoff to be eligible for 5* Chaos crystals.

That being said, just having 4k prestige does NOT give you the top bracket of milestones, so while you can technically GET 5* crystals, you don't necessarily get as many as someone with higher prestige, nor do you earn as much dust for things like the 5* AG.

Here's the calculator we were using (the main link I normally use was down): https://prestige.konkerror.com/?show=heros

Cheers to transparency -
    Dizzy
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    My prestige is 4.1k But I’m not seeing the 5* crystal so there has to be more to it.
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Man this sucks. Why can't I get the last milestone? I've got good enough champs to do it. As usual the rich get richer...
  • I would like to know if possible why some people get 5k milestone and some of them 7.5k and as well what is the criteria of selection , my prestige is around 5.3k with act 5 100% and everything done beside LOL . The only thing that I am not higher is because I was not lucky with 5 star heroes til now and I had to update hulk to r4 because my t2 alpha was going to expire.

So @Kabam Miike can you provide me and to others with the same question , and answer about ?
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I'm at 3.8k prestige... I really am frustrated with that... I have 17 5* and 7 are at r3 but since they are older champs I don't qualify? Stinks that's all just stinks..
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Difficulty 4 room 4 is the best progress you can hit to the milestone of you are moderately good.
    edited April 2018
    My prestige is 4.1k But I’m not seeing the 5* crystal so there has to be more to it.

Really? Some folks with high enough prestige were able to see the 5* when they restarted the game.

If you're definitely calculating prestige without Masteries then it seems we've missed some confounding variables.

Who are your top 5 (incl. sig levels), if you don't mind me asking?
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    So far, I've run a few of these myself, and every single one has been lost due to the other player - kind of frustrating but I digress.
    Here are some of the bugs I'm seeing in the game so far:
    chat not working (which I've seen was reported already)
    after completing a room, clicking the button to continue and despite the other player clicking it as well, being stuck on that screen until the time ran out.
    if both players get knocked out, there should be an option to just quit there instead of waiting for the 12 minutes to end (and once this did happen, after using the feature added to exit the room, the game had to be restarted before I could receive the rewards from that dungeon.
    Lastly is just with the update, there is an issue on iOS where if you exit the app and keep it open, going to another app, the game will refresh back to the original loading screen as if it was restarted. Before the update I was experiencing much less of this inconvenience however after the update, it has happened even after breaks of just a few seconds.
    (iPhone 6s+)
    Thank you very much and I hope you get this fixed soon, cuz this mode has a lot of potential.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    Also, I believe there should be an option to sort by availability on the select champion screen, similar to arena.
    Dizzy wrote: »

Really? Some folks with high enough prestige were able to see the 5* when they restarted the game.

If you're definitely calculating prestige without Masteries then it seems we've missed some confounding variables.

Who are your top 5 (incl. sig levels), if you don't mind me asking?

I tried reinstalling the game but still not there. Top 5 are 4* Thor 5/50 sig 72, 4* Ultron 5/50 sig 42, 5* Blade 3/45 not duped, 4* Magik 5/50 sig 36, 4* Daredevil 5/50 sig 85. 4* Hulk 5/50 sig 93 is the next champ and I think his base prestige is higher than DD.

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'm locked at the 3k milestone lol. So easy to reach that. I don't like whatever they based their cutoffs on :tongue:
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I still don’t understand why can’t you see prestige in game yet it’s the most important measure of a summoner strength.
  • dhruv_nadhruv_na Posts: 0
    So I saw a thread where Kabam Miike said that the milestones are bracket based. After watching BrianGrant's stream I saw that he had a milestone up to 7500 points. My milestones cap out at 5000 points. However, I do not think this is fair to be bracket based because I have done an initial run of Act 5 and actively do the uncollected mode every month. I was wondering if some admin could respond to me and tell me why I do not have the highest milestones with that type of progression.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game mode. However, I just wish I could get all the milestones because though I may not have the best champs, I used less than ideal champs to beat Act 5 which should grant me access to the highest rewards.

My ingame name is dhruv_na.

Thank you admins! I know how much you do for this game and I appreciate it.
    Jeez, okay @Captain_Kandice, good to know. Guess I maybe shouldn't rank up my champs quite yet for these rewards.

Are you Uncollected?
  • I'm locked at the 3k milestone lol. So easy to reach that. I don't like whatever they based their cutoffs on :tongue:
    I got to 5k but that one is the maximum , I know friends with better roasters they can go to 7.5k and more rewards as well
    Dizzy wrote: »
    Jeez, okay @Captain_Kandice, good to know. Guess I maybe shouldn't rank up my champs quite yet for these rewards.

Are you Uncollected?

No which might be why.

• Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    I do agree that this is a little ridiculous. People who just haven’t had good luck with 5* champs don’t wanna rank 4 their Kamala Khan just to get more milestones...
    I'm uncollected and no 5* crystals...
    Yeah I just checked with an ally mate who isn’t uncollected but has the 5* crystals. So that’s not it.
  • CptZappBCptZappB Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    Yeah what the hell is going on? I consistently clear Uncollected, I have a good stash of 5*s, I do Map 5 so what is going on with the low rewards? What are the requirements? Everyone should have equal opportunity of getting rewards! I don't want or need more 4 stars! This looks like who has paid more to have a higher prestige if that is even the requirement. If not having a high enough prestige is the reason why I can't get higher milestones then honestly this game has seriously just done it for me. It isn't about skill but whether if you had paid enough or got lucky enough.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    It is based on prestige. I am not sure the cutoff but around 6k. I am 5404 and i do NOT have 7500 milestone
  • woah hey thats pretty messed up lol. can everyone pretty much get the 5* class gem or do you need to have a higher prestige for those too? @Kabam Miike Sincerely curious before i waste my life grinding all month
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Yeah, this is a load of bull, they need to explain things like this better because nobody really understands what's going on
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Seems like they don't fully understand how it works either if there has been no response.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    @TheLegend27 you were right, it is in there. thanks