**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    @Kabam Miike if I bump my prestige up during the length of the dungeons, is it possible to unlock the 7,500 milestone? Or is it set based on when this event started?
  • CoachiditeCoachidite Posts: 30
    ...They're good. Really good.

I really would like to see Kabam keep this type of small-scale multiplayer around permanently - this first night of grinding the Dungeons with my friends and alliance mates has been more fun than just about anything I can remember recently in this game. And I know a lot of people agree here: the global chat is nonstop "Dungeon, anyone?"

Granted, I would like to see a few changes to the mode if it ends up being permanent (which, in case I wasn't clear, I really hope it does). For one, personally I think the champion recharge times are a bit high right now. I get why; it wouldn't be fun to just use your top three champs over and over every day. But, I would definitely like to be able to go through my roster twice a day or so. I'd even be happy with a "request help" button like we see in Arena that knocks the timer down to something more reasonable after five or so alliance mates help you out. I don't want to see the recharge unit price lowered, though. I was actually really happy when I saw how expensive that was - if it were cheap, it would defeat the idea of having to really be clever about going through your roster of champs.

Why not kill two birds with one stone, Kabam?? You have this great gamemode now, so for the love of everything, use it to solve the gold problem. After the Infinity War event is over why not just take away the dark artifacts and infinity dust and replace it with lots and lots of freaking gold! To me, this solution is too obvious to not be implemented. It just makes sense. We have AQ for items to rank up our champs (catalysts), AW for shards to get new champs, story/event quests for misc rewards and ISO-8, and arena to grind for units and specific champions. And while arena is the primary source to get gold in the game right now, a lot of people have issue with the fact that it requires too much grinding just to rank up one good champ anymore.

Why not just have Infinity Dungeons reward players with more and more gold the further they go? Kabam already said that the reason they were reluctant to just include something like Halls of Fortune was to prevent a total overload of gold into mcoc, but I think a system where players are rewarded for taking down tough champions with the one thing that almost everyone lacks would be a nearly perfect move.

That's all I really have to say. Thank you for the Dungeons - they are amazing.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I love them too. Kind of a time consumer but worth it
  • WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    These are great! I’d like it if the dungeon chat always worked...
  • Jus77Jus77 Posts: 69
    @Kabam Miike so I get penalized because I choose not to rank my Spidergwen to r4 or any of the other ridiculous 5* I've received from crystals? I still have 3 r4 5*s and a 6*. I could have more, but my crystal luck is **** and I'm not going to burn t2as on any old champ. Still only limited to 5K? Ridiculous.
  • Is dungeon matchmaking not working?
  • How come my friend’s Infinity dungeon milestones go up to 5,000, while mine only go up to 3,000?
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I just don’t understand your logic Kabam on the prestige cutoff for the 5* crystal. I have a prestige of 4155. I know that’s not crazy high, but it’s also no rookie account. This is absolutely ridiculous.
  • Ascoop24 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for a clear answer on how will you determine who gets to see what crystals. Will it be by overall pi or prestige or what? I'm curious to see how it works.

It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

@Kabam Miike totally agree in a way with what you said . Now my question : me as a player with the prestige around 5250 , act 5 100% RTTL done , ROL done , every single uncollected event done 100% , only the really first one with ice Phoenix I had chapter 1 and 2 100% and one line for each map on chapter 3 , why my last milestone is 5k and not 7.5k ,
    My tier 2 alpha are waiting in the stash because I will not get to r4 venom , superior iron man and other champions that I do not feel are helping me with the upcoming content . I don’t hink that I should get less then anyone else that was a little bit more lucky , to get blade Hyperion and go to get all of them to r4

Thank you in advance for your answer

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It's a great idea but I can see myself getting burned out quickly from it. If it's around permanently hopefully it's not tied to something that we feel we have to do, maybe a way to get gold or something.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    This is just more ludicrous nodes. It’s basically a mini-AQ. What the point? It’s buggy too. My controls are messed up, as they always are after they release something new. Making prestige based is building on a terrible game mechanic.

There are also too many events going on at once. Kabam isn’t listening. People with jobs and school don’t have time for all of this.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for a clear answer on how will you determine who gets to see what crystals. Will it be by overall pi or prestige or what? I'm curious to see how it works.

It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

I have 17 5* 3 at 3/45. How am I not at that level of progression?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Not a fan so far of Dungeons. Too time consuming waiting for others to join you and then takes awhile going through the fights and you can't play at your own pace.
  • Nomercy_4_youNomercy_4_you Posts: 44
    edited April 2018
    So trash rewards.hi 2k18 with the same trash
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    I hate to complain about this new feature because it’s really great to be able to play with your buddy’s BUT I have to agree with everyone else the prestige calculator is messed up to be based on. I basically have every 4 star in the game and haven’t upgraded any of my 5 stars because they all aren’t even worth taking to rank 3.... I would really appreciate if this would be re evaluated.... at this point infinity dungeons don’t do me any good in progression
  • Sir_Fuego1Sir_Fuego1 Posts: 14
    edited April 2018
    So let me get this straight......Joe Schmooo who has $500 can have a 5 star OG Vis. That makes him qualified to have a 5 star. However, my 5200 prestige acct is not capable of handling top tier 5 star rewards in the dungeons???? You have got to be kidding me!!!
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Gotta love these huge cool down timers too. Now I can use more of my roster...that I can’t level up...because we don’t get enough resources...especially gold.
  • This a general question that has been concerning me . How many times in a day can we attempt these dungeons
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Multiple as long as you have champs not in cool down period
  • SeaniboySeaniboy Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike my prestige is 5,507 why do I not have the 7.5k milestone? Is the bracket higher? This should have been in the announcements.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    So far, I'm enjoying them. I hope the glitches can be ironed out. Chat is buggy, lag is pretty bad. Over all, exciting. There's always something to iron out when things are new.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    How strong do you want us to get? We put more time in this game and look where that got us 300k plus rating labyrinth explored and act 5 explored and I am still not allowed this last milestone.