**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is kabam doing (dark artefacts)

I have 9 5stars, and I am almost 250k, still collected, yet kabam doesn’t release 5 star dark artefacts crystals aadp8024i48x.png
4dn1vt4b3g4p.png
gjbz3t15sn8v.png
for me.

Comments

• DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    ax6zoj42d9pm.png
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Your prestige is quite low tbh.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I'm sorry,My prestige is in the mid 3000's and then,I get the 4*s,No 5*s and a dungeon milestone of 3k.Does this make sense?(I have 7 5*s,Fiona Shrek duped)
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Your prestige is quite low tbh.

It should be high enough, from what it looks like his prestige is prob similar to that of my ault account. The account is hero rating 150k, uncollected and has access to the 5* crystals.
    I'm sorry,My prestige is in the mid 3000's and then,I get the 4*s,No 5*s and a dungeon milestone of 3k.Does this make sense?(I have 7 5*s,Fiona Shrek duped)

As for you that honestly seems reasonable. A prestige of 3500ish means you prob have mostly r4 4* champs. For someone in your situation kabams cutoff makes some amount of sense. (the 5* cutoff that is, you however should bet 7.5k max. The only factor that should limit this is willingness to participate, and skill.)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Shouldn't 5000 prestige or higher be able to have the last milestone?
    Shouldn't 5000 prestige or higher be able to have the last milestone?

seeing as i'm over 5k I would be fine with that, but if i'm being honest that's still to high. As i just said before, your prestige shouldn't effect milestones. If you don't have the ability to get 7.5k then you wont get 7.5k, no need to place a arbitrary wall in front of players