**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Personal Chat is Buggy?

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
I have been private messaging people in my friends list to communicate about dungeons. However, in my screen, all it shows are my messages, even if I have sent them to different people. Like, I said "wassup" to person A, "hello" to person B, but on all my screens it shows as "wassup" "hello". I also see the "!" symbol indicating a new message, but nothing shows up from them

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    It shows "green" now for someone who has left me a message. Apparently, it shows green for one person chatting with me, then I look at the other previous chats, and they have the same persons name ...lol
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    My chat is not working at all. What gives?
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Doesnt work for me to. And when i go out of the game to use line to message, it sometimes restarts the whole app.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    My chat isnt working too. Quick message and typing it in broken
  • Cyber23455Cyber23455 Posts: 30
    Kabam, please fix the pm chat soon, it keeps showing the same chat for all of my contacts, if anyone else is having this problem too, let me know, thanks
  • nfernonferno Posts: 63
    I have 5 contacts, but no matter who I click the chat icon on, i'm seeing the same conversation. If I swipe the app away and start it up I can see any conversation, but whichever chat I open first will be the one I see no matter who I click on afterwards.

Playing on iPad latest iOS
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 109
    edited April 2018
    It's been a while now, typing into chat and not seeing my messages unless I restart the game.

I end up typing the same thing twice hoping it send and now...

Was in a chat with somebody left that chat to go into a different one to message someone else but my previous chats kept showing in the next chat I was on.

fr7jmbcu6e0f.jpg
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Same here and Dungeons is the worst

Kabam, how do you ever test your updates before releasing? You can't release a stable update in a year!
  • Hey everyone -

This is something that our team is aware of and has a fix on the way for. Sorry for the inconvenience!