**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

INFINITY DUNGEON MILESTONES [Merged Threads]

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Don't forget there were calendars with 5*s
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Seems like they don't fully understand how it works either if there has been no response.

@Kabam Miike eloquently told us they won't release that information...as if it f'ing matters...what a f'ing joke Kabam is! Seriously, their business model is a f'ing joke.

Go ahead and warn me, mods, but don't give us anything useful for information as usual

Wait where did they say they won't release the information
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Because prestige?

Who's dung is it btw?And how is it infinite?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Makes no sense to have a prestige cutoff when kabam has no way showing us what our prestige is.

Again great job Kabam
  • udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    Such logic @Kabam Miike let the whales benefit and screw the rest summoners?
    Wow, just wow
    Seems like we all see different things based on the strength of our rosters. While this post is about crystals it looks like it could follow the same design logic and have a similar effect on milestones too. Not sure if this is totally accurate but I’m leaning in this direction.

lpvzjnpd943b.jpeg

• NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    I dont see it different like the entire game setup..
    Look at the Uncollected title and what u get when u have that title.
    Prestige from AQ decided if u can get t4cc from only doing map 5 and so on.

Stop cry.. Kabam already claimed its about strenght in ur roaster AKA prestige.
    Kabam never claimed about if u have a certain title or overall rating

Just cuz some might have a roaster on 600k but if all champs is r3 5stars or maxed 4 star.. doesnt change much for AQ.

Shud i also cry about my ally doesnt get a t4cc each time for only doing 5 x map 5... compare for those ally who going for prestige and do the same at get a t4cc.

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    NguyenDau wrote: »

Just cuz some might have a roaster on 600k but if all champs is r3 5stars or maxed 4 star.. doesnt change much for AQ.

Shud i also cry about my ally doesnt get a t4cc each time for only doing 5 x map 5... compare for those ally who going for prestige and do the same at get a t4cc.

There is nothing to cry. Let the final milestone be equal. If guys are good enough with whatever roster, they will achieve final milestone. Those who have great roster who are already seeing higher final milestone will anyways reach it. Atleast give chance to lesser players who are on 5k milestone right now. If they possess right skills they will achieve even if with somewhat lesser roster. Skill will decide for them and for higher guys they will reach anyways. What's wrong in this. Why limit players potential at any stage.?
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    With the Lower milestones I'd only be able to buy 1 if I hit all mile stones for 35 ish days. So what is the harm in populating the crystal for players like me? I'm at 3.8k prestige mostly because I only rank 5* champs. And my best 5* have lower pi. I really don't care about 4* champs at all anymore... If I rack up 30k dark artifacts what will it convert to if I don't use it? @Kabam Miike
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I really got my hopes up at getting at least one shot at rulk or quake with increased odds... I wish if there are limitations in place that it had been stated up front...
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Seems like they don't fully understand how it works either if there has been no response.

@Kabam Miike eloquently told us they won't release that information...as if it f'ing matters...what a f'ing joke Kabam is! Seriously, their business model is a f'ing joke.

Go ahead and warn me, mods, but don't give us anything useful for information as usual

Wait where did they say they won't release the information

Here ya go!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/387211#Comment_387211
    I can see it from both urs and high end players view.

If u have to defend high end players..
    Shudnt they have better options since they worked longer, harder and cleared prob most in this game.??
    LoL
    Elder Bane
    Uncollected
    Prestige

Compare to one that have none of above cleared but still want same rewards ?
    Look at the new monthly quest when u have uncollected title gives u other options.. extra difficulties in the event. Able to buy the FCM crystal and the daily free 4h and 1 day crys.

From that point of view.. i say.. dont remove the cap be it was it is..

But from a skilled player point of view.. like event as Boss Rush, Ming, Chaq and so on..
    u can enter and if u have enuf skill u can clear it and same shud be the dunguon and the rewards..

So whats side are u on ?:) imagine u as high end gamer or low lvl but skilled player

• ERockHDERockHD Posts: 54
    Anyone else closer to 5500?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I am at 5054 prestige. I am not saying this for myself but 5k prestige or above should be given the 7.5k milestone because the players at this point are extremely skilled with massive rosters.
    I'm at 5485 with a milestone at 5k
    I used some sig stones to push me over 5500 so I'll see if it changes my last milestone today
  • VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    Cutoff for top tier is 5500 prestige .
    So 5500 prestige is cutoff for top tier in dungeons 👌🏻 Over 5500 will have milestones of max 7500 under 5500 will have max milestone of 5000 . My opinion 5k prestige shoulda been the cutoff.
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    I was thinking it was 5500 too. What sucks is even if you boost your prestige to over 5500 at this point it won’t matter
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Hey guys, what's Prestige based off of? I only have 3* hero crystals on my Special crystals store so I want to raise it :(
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    NguyenDau wrote: »

There is nothing to cry. Let the final milestone be equal. If guys are good enough with whatever roster, they will achieve final milestone. Those who have great roster who are already seeing higher final milestone will anyways reach it. Atleast give chance to lesser players who are on 5k milestone right now. If they possess right skills they will achieve even if with somewhat lesser roster. Skill will decide for them and for higher guys they will reach anyways. What's wrong in this. Why limit players potential at any stage.?

This system appeases the ones playing for two years that cry about new players getting 5* easier.
    [/quote]

Except prestige and roster strength aren't directly linked. A maxed out Pheonix has higher prestige than maxed out Starlord, would you say the player with Pheonix or with SL has the stronger champion? It's nonsense basing it on this. Yet again Kabam saying piss off to most of their player base and seeing how far they can take before we all just say it right back and leave.[/quote

I agree with u that prestige shudnt matter at all.. but this is how the game is.. Look at AQ.. all about prestige.

i rather see a AQ based on lost Champ, Item used, timed it finish.. attack bonus (similar to AW)
    and same with this new Dunguon mod

i wud say how far u are in total Quest u can do solo.. Like a point system
    Uncollted title xx points
    Elder Bane xx points
    LoL
    RoL

and buttom shud be based on rating for ekstra small point system.
    those title and what player have cleared shud be the requirement.

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    According to Reddit, that doesn't seem to be the case
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Prestige is the average PI of your top 5 champions, without masteries.

Honestly, don't raise it for this dungeon alone, but work on it over time. It's always in the back of my mind when I rank. Not a primary reason, but its up there
  • Elijah1929Elijah1929 Posts: 24
    As far as I know there isn't an official definition from Kabam but the community has pretty much figured it out. It's an average of your top 5 champs with or without masteries (I can't remember). Calculators do all the math for you and there's a handful of them around so you figure your prestige out. It's particularly useful for contributing to your alliances AQ score and, as of right now, placing you in a bracket for the dungeons event going on
    According to Reddit, that doesn't seem to be the case

What doesn’t ?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    My question is if I raise my prestige to over 5500 now, will I qualify for the 7.5 final milestone? Or are the milestones locked for the duration of the event.

I'm just under 5500 (5451) and I have the 5k as the last milestone. I don't want to do a hasty rank up and then realize the milestones are locked. Hope some clarification is forthcoming.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    how can newer/middle players improve when Kabam keeps giving the best to top players? It doesn't connect IMO.
    By whaling on featured grandmaster crystal. This game is pure pay2win now, removing old 5star featured crystal was first step towards that, and now gating rewards for same effort, behind prestige wall, is 2nd step

I know plenty of folks that are at the "7500 milestone mark" that have not whaled on GMCs...they have been playing for 3 years. Those that spend hardcore on GMCs are so far above that level that it is not even relevant.

Yeah if they played for 3 years, then it is possible, because they could benefit from duping champions with 5star featured crystal that had 20% chance. Now the only way is whaling on gmc's because you are not gonna dupe 5 good champions from basic crystals unless extremely, and by extremely, I mean Extremely lucky