INFINITY DUNGEON MILESTONES [Merged Threads]

13468914

Comments

  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    There was another post on Reddit about this issue and the player was just under 5500 prestige, he ranked some champs and is now over the 5500 but it didn't raise his milestone cutoff for the current dungeon...he will post again when it resets to see if the milestone increases..

    https://reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/8f18ni/psa_boosting_your_prestige_above_55k_now_wont/
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 954 ★★★★
    Philly3974 wrote: »
    There was another post on Reddit about this issue and the player was just under 5500 prestige, he ranked some champs and is now over the 5500 but it didn't raise his milestone cutoff for the current dungeon...he will post again when it resets to see if the milestone increases..

    https://reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/8f18ni/psa_boosting_your_prestige_above_55k_now_wont/

    I just saw that. Thanks. I'll check back the Reddit post later today. If the milestones do change, then I'll have to consider taking a duped 5* Punisher 2099 to r4 (don't have better options besides GP but not enough skill t4cc). Dreading that much though lol
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Prestige is the average PI of your top 5 champions, without masteries.

    Honestly, don't raise it for this dungeon alone, but work on it over time. It's always in the back of my mind when I rank. Not a primary reason, but its up there
    Elijah1929 wrote: »
    As far as I know there isn't an official definition from Kabam but the community has pretty much figured it out. It's an average of your top 5 champs with or without masteries (I can't remember). Calculators do all the math for you and there's a handful of them around so you figure your prestige out. It's particularly useful for contributing to your alliances AQ score and, as of right now, placing you in a bracket for the dungeons event going on

    Thank you guys so much for the replies, I really appreciate it!
  • rulerule Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    @Kabam Miike This system is not fair. There are some player who weren't enough lucky to get 5* champs that are worth ranking up to 4/55 and can pass through most of the content even without them. But those lucky enough are getting more rewarded. So if someone who play a game over 3 years on a regular basis and has completed most of the content is not qualified for top milestone just because lack of luck is unfair^2...
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    so has it been determined what decides bracket? is it Prestige or Roster Rating?
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 162
    I am at 5054 prestige. I am not saying this for myself but 5k prestige or above should be given the 7.5k milestone because the players at this point are extremely skilled with massive rosters.
    Actually you are saying this. So you are way below the cutoff. What if they lower it to 5K, then people with 4999 prestige will complain. Accept you didn’t made it and move on. Please don’t get me wrong, having zero communication on cutoffs before hand or even using Prestige as an tool is not what I am supporting. You atleast should have gotten the option to buy the 5* chrystal.
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 58
    It is not fair to have a key aspect of the game that effects the player's rewards not shared with the community. There was no indication that players below 5.5k would not be able to achieve all milestones.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Prestige 5500 and above for higher rewards
  • ERockHDERockHD Posts: 30
    Frosty wrote: »
    I used some sig stones to push me over 5500 so I'll see if it changes my last milestone today

    Please let us know if that gives you the higher milestone

  • I agree with him.
    he is making a legit point here.
  • OneslydoggOneslydogg Posts: 35
    I am at 5461 prestige so I’m going to burn some sig stones in hopes it jumps me up and i get the highest bracket
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I mean the thing is either way your gonna have players mad cause for those who remember 12.0 the compensation given was rating based and people were pissed cause they were 100 or less rating away from the top tier. Same thing right now with it being prestige based. Simply put either way someone is gonna complain about being just short
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I mean the thing is either way your gonna have players mad cause for those who remember 12.0 the compensation given was rating based and people were pissed cause they were 100 or less rating away from the top tier. Same thing right now with it being prestige based.

    So either way someone is always gonna be just short
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,774 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    right no i get that prestige is a factor. but I am uncollected. I've beaten act 5. i'm starting lol. yet i'm in the same bunch of people that are not because my prestige is 5100. Doesn't make sense. They need to lower the prestige cap quickly. I'm ready for more 5*'s and all the devs decide on is taking more away from everyone.

    ALSO - Please make our individual prestige visible in game and out of sight of others. @Kabam Miike take that to your dev team please - almost begging you to do so.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 313 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I mean the thing is either way your gonna have players mad cause for those who remember 12.0 the compensation given was rating based and people were pissed cause they were 100 or less rating away from the top tier. Same thing right now with it being prestige based.

    So either way someone is always gonna be just short

    No, they won't though. You have the awards based on skill, difficulty and contribution/participation. Not prestige or some other fabricated glass ceiling that they wont even reveal to players. Give everyone the opportunity to fight for the same rewards, not everyone will be successful, but at least we're all on the same field and able to compete.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    right no i get that prestige is a factor. but I am uncollected. I've beaten act 5. i'm starting lol. yet i'm in the same bunch of people that are not because my prestige is 5100. Doesn't make sense. They need to lower the prestige cap quickly. I'm ready for more 5*'s and all the devs decide on is taking more away from everyone.

    ALSO - Please make our individual prestige visible in game and out of sight of others. @Kabam Miike take that to your dev team please - almost begging you to do so.

    I agree that the gap is to big. I don't fully understand the logic behind everyone above 4k prestige can have a 5* but only those above 5500 prestige can have 3 5*s
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 100
    The "oh, by the way, only certain players can earn enough dust for the 5* awakening gem" uproar is the latest example of a self-inflicted wound, angering a large segment of the player base because of what we feel is a lack of transparency, honesty, and potentially an intention to mislead.

    On this forum, the Kabam representatives have stated many times that they're committed to transparency. The actions of the company do not align with this stated objective. Here's what fixes that: tell us the rules in advance.

    Feel that certain synergies would cause significant issues in war? Maybe instead of turning them off without telling summoners, who use their resources and dedicate their irreplaceable time to ranking up synergy champs with no other in-game use, you announce to all summoners (not just in a forum comment) that certain synergies are not applicable to war until you've found a fair and equitable solution. I won't even start to address the "how was the impact of unique synergies in war defense not considered" train of thought.

    Putting out an exciting new mode of play and introducing a new currency, along with a awards that can be purchased with the currency? You can bet that people spend time planning, calculating, and working out what they want and how they'll get it. So maybe, just maybe, telling people in advance what the rules are so they're not surprised that they don't have the same access the summoner sitting next to them does would help them make decisions that foster their growth, and even encourage their engagement.

    If I had a salesperson in my company who constantly and consistently generated complaints from customers about transparency and honesty, about lies of omission and misleading statements, I'd eventually come to the realization (even if that salesperson is a good producer) that my salesperson has an integrity problem. If I let it persist, I have the integrity problem - so I terminate that associate. I will not financially support that salesperson anymore - because if I do, my customers won't support me.

    Now, I know you're not my salesperson, and I'm not your company's leadership. I'm your customer. I'm telling you, again, you have an integrity problem. I am not paying you a dime until you fix it (I stopped spending 3 months ago). My voice will get louder until there's substantive change, and my wallet will not open, no matter how many Visions you offer at any price.

    Sincerely, a concerned customer who's ready to fire you, but giving you a chance to retain my business.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    My buddy has been playing for 3 years (or however long the game exists), he plays actively every day. But because he ranked champions that he liked that don't have all that high of a prestige he didn't even make the cutoff (he has 5400 prestige).

    I have been playing for 1 year and I ranked champs with high prestige, and I did make the cutoff.

    This is bs. The prestige cutoff is set way too high!
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    @Patchie93 , they did it by total rating for 12.0 compensation, and gave out the info ahead of time so people had a chance to get to the next bracket if they were close at least. This time they made no mention of it, and never gave people a chance to up their bracket beforehand. I’m 160 points away from the 5500 cutoff for the 7500 milestone, and infuriated Bc I could have easily ranked up a 5* to get into the bracket if Kabam actually communicated with their player base.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 457 ★★
    When you say masteries are you referring to synergy?
  • Wayntos wrote: »
    When you say masteries are you referring to synergy?

    No, we are not referring to synergy, but synergies also do not apply.
  • xT_H_1xxT_H_1x Posts: 3
    ERockHD wrote: »
    xT_H_1x wrote: »
    This is ridiculous. How can I have multiple 4/55's and a 6* and yet not be "qualified" to get the greater rewards. There is no reasonable argument for why someone with over 30 5*'s can not receive the highest rewards. The cap being as high as it is harms a large group of top level players.

    What’s your prestige?

    Around 5300
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    Please remove cap, Im 5395 prestige and have completed act 5. 2 5/4s and a 6*. Hit my milestone last night with plenty of champs to spare. I don't think anyone im the community will be upset if you let everyone get 7500 milestone.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I don't understand why they set the cutoff so high. You can consistently clear uncollected and completed act 5, and yet still don't have enough prestige to meet the requirements.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I’m cruising through Act5 exploration cause I already did a once through of it all and 100% up to 5.2.5 only because the collector is a pain.

    I got 1 4/55, more than enough 3/45 and 5/50 to do everything at once, and am half a T4-Mutant and a T3-Cosmic from having 2 more 4/55… (sans gold and iso)

    I’m limited to 5k milestones?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I don't understand why they set the cutoff so high. You can consistently clear uncollected and completed act 5, and yet still don't have enough prestige to meet the requirements.

    My friend has been playing actively every day for 3 years and doesn't meet the required prestige, yet I have been playing for 1 year and I do meet the requirements. This is total bs.
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    I do believe they had good intent with this as in not putting undue stress on players with smaller resource pools. It just didn't work out is all.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    will i get the top tier milestones when it refreshes later if i rank up now or will it make no difference because kabam keeps you in same bracket you was before event was introduced?
  • Horrible this has to be addressed, give everyone the same cutoff and rewards if you choose to go for it then it’s you call, you’re creating a bigger gap between vets and mid tier, why
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 5,450 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you post the EXACT pi level? Also, I just upgraded my Medusa from 5/20 high enough to be 4K PI, so is it higher than 4K or do I need to be 4K when each crystal is released? In other words, can I raise my prestige enough to get 5* crystals now or wait until next round?
Sign In or Register to comment.