**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

INFINITY DUNGEON MILESTONES [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SaintKSaintK Posts: 2
    The sad thing is that this could be such a better game if not for the behind the scene politics. I would probably complain more but instead I'll just go help my alliance mates with lower base PI, lower level and not as far in story or events get their milestones that I can't reach. Just because players are being punished for not wanting to waste gold, iso and t4ccs on champs that they don't want to rank.
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    Oneslydogg wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Can you at least tell us if getting our prestige up to beyond the cutoffs right now will put us in the higher bracket when the timers reset? If we are locked into our current bracket then that is ridiculous. I could have easily bumped my prestige yesterday over 5500, but had no idea. And I’m assuming thousands of players will be getting and ranking new champs b4 the end of the dungeons. To keep them in the bracket they began at is definitely unfair.

100% agree with this. This is a very important question that has to be answered ASAP @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious Can you at least tell us if getting our prestige up to beyond the cutoffs right now will put us in the higher bracket when the timers reset? If we are locked into our current bracket then that is ridiculous. I could have easily bumped my prestige yesterday over 5500, but had no idea. And I’m assuming thousands of players will be getting and ranking new champs b4 the end of the dungeons. To keep them in the bracket they began at is definitely unfair.

so would I, being at 54X0 already, i only need to feed a few sig stones but Kabam were not transparent and gave no warning
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    i qualify for the 7500 milestone with 5800 prestige btw
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

There is no reason they can give that would justify not adjusting brackets with an increase in prestige. If brackets are there to limit to fast of progression of smaller accounts then once their pointless cutoffs are passed you should now have the account strength that they've made and should be entitled to the appropriate rewards
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Hey All,

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters. I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

Are you for real?? Not to overload newer players with champions and items they cant use???? Where was this when you decided to release more 5* under a yr span and then throwing 6* at us huh??? You dont care for new players as they willing to spend no more for us vets you like to ticks us off all the freaking time.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Seems like we all see different things based on the strength of our rosters. While this post is about crystals it looks like it could follow the same design logic and have a similar effect on milestones too.

k5irg2wab0ke.jpeg

They unbalanced the game the moment more 5* were released and 6* were released all they doing is covering their lies with another lie in fact they lie so much they cant even tell the truth no more...makes me sick at how this company is now nothing but lies and greediness to line their pockets and cater to their spending overlord!!!
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ I'm not one to normally complain about Kabam, but this right here is a huge issue. Not publicizing the brackets ahead of time, and having the bracket cutoffs at such ridiculous levels (I'm level 60, 450k roster, uncollected, through Act 5, 27 5stars and 1 6star... and don't get access to final milestone) is absolutely destructive to the community.

While the stated reason (gating player progression) is somewhat questionable in the first place, that reason doesn't even line up to where you've set the cutoffs.

Furthermore, you haven't said anything about whether changes in prestige during the event will allow players to climb into higher brackets. And even if they are allowed to climb, after doing the math, players in mid bracket would need to climb into top bracket... BY DAY 2 of the event in order to bump from being able to afford 2 five star crystals to being able to afford 3. And players in lower bracket need to climb into middle bracket by DAY 6 to jump from 1 to 2 five star crystals.

Not giving players any fair warning, and such a short time period in which to improve their situation (which is ludicrous in the first place) is really poor form. Disappointed yet again, you guys come up with some great ideas for new content, yet can't seem to get out of your own way.
  • WilyGhostWilyGhost Posts: 6
    My Prestige is around 5200 and I see the 5 star Crystals available for purchase with the Dark artifacts but my milestones end at 5k points. Is that correct or an issue with the milestones?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Barogs wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    @Barogs yeah man you're just trying to counter argue and that's fine. but you're not more entitled or better than anyone else in here. the point is there are people who haven't put much effort in the game at all but have a ridiculously high prestige, who are unskilled, yet all they are is lucky. There's a lot of these people out there, and they will benefit more from this than most of us in the game. this is going to show that there are numerous people, abundantly, who are unlucky, with no champs at 4/55, who are very skilled, completed all the content, and will get nothing from this event.

I get what you are saying, and there was a point in my MCOC "career" (I guess that's what we can call it? lol) where I had garbage champs and didn't qualify for a higher alliance but that didn't stop me from grinding to get better. I even ranked up an unduped to 4/55 (which I have yet to dupe) just to raise my prestige and get into a better ally. The whole point of the game is you are going to be hindered by something and how you overcome that hindrance is what will make you a "higher tier player". The grind is real, make no mistake. And I wouldn't say entitled, but definitely would say "more deserving" of the higher milestone than others. Luck also plays a HUGE role in this game as well I can admit that. And I already conceded that transparency was lacking with what the prestige cutoff would be so others could try and get in a good rankup to hit that prestige cutoff. But other than that disclosure, I stand by my opinion firmly

I doubt anyone cares whether you had to make difficult rank up choices cuz we all are either going through that or we've been through that.
    The main point is dungeon milestones should not be based on prestige. Crystals are based on prestige and that's fine cuz its understandable but milestones? Which you have to actually play hard for...skill actually doesn't and should not factor into milestones.
    Imagine if arena milestones (in this case, I'll use the old arena where basic and featured heroes were coupled together) had extra milestones for top players based on prestige (which awards the same amount of units, shards etc as other milestones tho) and you aren't qualified. Would you be happy? Knowing fully well that you're perfectly capable of putting in time and getting those milestones
  • OneslydoggOneslydogg Posts: 35
    Frosty wrote: »

There is no reason they can give that would justify not adjusting brackets with an increase in prestige. If brackets are there to limit to fast of progression of smaller accounts then once their pointless cutoffs are passed you should now have the account strength that they've made and should be entitled to the appropriate rewards

This makes sense... which makes me nervous it won’t be the case.
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    edited April 2018
    csp4skb2o8ce.png
    So i dont have good enough roaster to get 7.5k milestone 🤔🤔😊
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    @djmindblazer that's messed up
    @mum_m2 you know what sucks most players who has only 1 rank 4 5* but rating little higher than mine got 7.5k milestone. :/
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    csp4skb2o8ce.png
    So i dont have good enough roaster to get 7.5k milestone 🤔🤔😊

Well yout prestige is probably very close to but not quite 5.5k which seems to be the cutoff.

Here is what around 5.4k looks like

skc9aospo71r.png
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    What a joke! 5500 PI but due to pulling low PI 5* champs which I took to 4/55 (i.e. x-23, ultron, and SL) I'm not qualified. Such a bogus move Kabam. I have over 25 5*'s smdh
    @vinniegainz i think mine should be higher than 5.4 yeah spidey and blade both have hight prestige but none of thema re duped + i have 2 duped * at r4 and 1 unduped r4 at least i should have 5.5k+ sadly that does not really matters i got 5k bracket
  • Wh4linWh4lin Posts: 24
    This is ridiculous, someone else in my alliance has got the higher prestige and I’ve played for longer, it’s just they have had more luck with there pulls. How is this fair I am uncollected and close to a 6* yet not experienced enough to get 5* from the dungeon. That’s wrong
    edited April 2018
    @vinniegainz i think mine should be higher than 5.4 yeah spidey and blade both have hight prestige but none of thema re duped + i have 2 duped * at r4 and 1 unduped r4 at least i should have 5.5k+ sadly that does not really matters i got 5k bracket

What are your sig lvls and 5th champ,

Your SL prestige is so low its 4854, barely more than the high prestige duped 4* 5/50s (so effectively my medusa has higher prestige at 5117, cable has about 300 prestige on your beast aswell)

This is part of my point though, you get penalized because you do not follow the prestige rat race and play the game for fun with champs you actually like?

How is that fair?
    The whole point to putting this cap was so that it prevented low levels from just smashing content and scale it properly with progression.

Yet 300k total or 400k total and 4/55s + 6* dont make the cut? It is clearly just a sad attempt to promote fgmc and 5* shard deal purchases to hope for prestige pulls. It is too obvious when every new champ has high prestige and they changed the way 5* featureds work.
  • YoodenVranks_1YoodenVranks_1 Posts: 39
    Milestones should be in place to encourage players to push themselves to new heights, not to point out our limitations and segregate us.

I am also a long time dedicated player that's been blindsided by this turn of events. I am Uncollected, and have 1 6* and 20 5* champs, I'm not the greatest player but I do alright. Apparently my prestige is around 5000, a detail that I had to rely on the ClanHQ app to calculate. I spend more than I probably should on the game, I'm no whale, but I am a paying customer and therefore I expect to be heard.

You've created a mode of gameplay that encourages players to utilize more of their rosters than their top champs, but then punish a good percentage of those loyal players by saying their top champs aren't good enough. I know a player in our junior alliance who is a champ seller, in the year I've known him, I've only ever known him to have at most 12 champs in his roster, his prestige may be high but his rating is not, he would struggle in this event because of his limited roster. He is not an endgame player in any stretch, but I feel it's worth bringing him up in order to prove a point. Which is it? Should we have big rosters or sacrifice the roster to focus all of our resources on a handful of champs?

I'm not saying "give me a 5* Awakening Gem Crystal..." none of us are... We're saying "Give us the opportunity to earn one for ourselves." Why should we even bother trying if it's clear on Day 1 that there's no chance for us to earn the resources we need to progress. For many of us, that 5* awakening gem is what we're waiting for in order to make the important decision of which champ to rank up.

You can dangle a carrot in front of a mule forever, but you have to feed it eventually or it will die.
    @vinniegainz game was like that since begining playing it day 1 yeah sometimes they do really great job making content but mostly game sucks and suffering from multiple bugs but that topic for another day. main thing is everyone playin gthis game because u can choose ur favorite champs to play make them stronger etc. why i have to rank up phoenix because she has higher prestige than hypeirion, which is 100 times superrior champion overall. it's just sad how things work out at the end they say sorry and thats it not much changes
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    @YoodenVranks_1 someone give this man a metal. This post is so clearly how many of us feel regarding the resent events. We all WANT to earn our keep, but we are being told we arn’t good enough due to an arbitrary number that is largely based on pull luck. We arn’t asking for free stuff, we are asking to be included! We want to go the extra mile and get that 7.5k a day because we can, and deserve the right. He makes perfect sense when comparing the two faced nature of this situation. The event supports a large and diverse roster of champs to use, but it’s milestones are based on only a small portion of your roster. Which is it you want kabam! If anything this event should have been based off hero rating as that is a far better determining factor of someone likelihood to have the champs required to reach 7.5k.
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    @Barogs yeah man you're just trying to counter argue and that's fine. but you're not more entitled or better than anyone else in here. the point is there are people who haven't put much effort in the game at all but have a ridiculously high prestige, who are unskilled, yet all they are is lucky. There's a lot of these people out there, and they will benefit more from this than most of us in the game. this is going to show that there are numerous people, abundantly, who are unlucky, with no champs at 4/55, who are very skilled, completed all the content, and will get nothing from this event.

I get what you are saying, and there was a point in my MCOC "career" (I guess that's what we can call it? lol) where I had garbage champs and didn't qualify for a higher alliance but that didn't stop me from grinding to get better. I even ranked up an unduped to 4/55 (which I have yet to dupe) just to raise my prestige and get into a better ally. The whole point of the game is you are going to be hindered by something and how you overcome that hindrance is what will make you a "higher tier player". The grind is real, make no mistake. And I wouldn't say entitled, but definitely would say "more deserving" of the higher milestone than others. Luck also plays a HUGE role in this game as well I can admit that. And I already conceded that transparency was lacking with what the prestige cutoff would be so others could try and get in a good rankup to hit that prestige cutoff. But other than that disclosure, I stand by my opinion firmly

I doubt anyone cares whether you had to make difficult rank up choices cuz we all are either going through that or we've been through that.
    The main point is dungeon milestones should not be based on prestige. Crystals are based on prestige and that's fine cuz its understandable but milestones? Which you have to actually play hard for...skill actually doesn't and should not factor into milestones.
    Imagine if arena milestones (in this case, I'll use the old arena where basic and featured heroes were coupled together) had extra milestones for top players based on prestige (which awards the same amount of units, shards etc as other milestones tho) and you aren't qualified. Would you be happy? Knowing fully well that you're perfectly capable of putting in time and getting those milestones

There are different arenas for lower level players. That's why those cutoffs are so much lower for the newer players to get the new champs whereas the veteran arena has much higher cutoffs for the champs. You can make a good argument though for the milestones and not the crystal. I think that's a fair point to make.
    And just to add to your initial wording, making tough rankup choices is part of the game. "Waiting for the right champ to rank up" is only a valid excuse for a few months. At some point, you just have to make that decision and do it. How long you wanna wait is up to you, but you can't be upset when you're left in the dust when you wait too long
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

There are different arenas for lower level players. That's why those cutoffs are so much lower for the newer players to get the new champs whereas the veteran arena has much higher cutoffs for the champs. You can make a good argument though for the milestones and not the crystal. I think that's a fair point to make.
    And just to add to your initial wording, making tough rankup choices is part of the game. "Waiting for the right champ to rank up" is only a valid excuse for a few months. At some point, you just have to make that decision and do it. How long you wanna wait is up to you, but you can't be upset when you're left in the dust when you wait too long

Regarding arena, your right! This is a perfect example of how to do brackets the right way. There are different arenas for different players, but the key difference is ALL arenas are available to a new player, and it is the players goal to work toward betttwr and better arenas. If a new player wants to try his luck in the 4* arena he can, and if he really is good enough and dedicated enough he can do it. Sure his roster isn’t as big so he will need to wait allot more for refresh timers but at least he can try. Meanwhile with this event many people have rosters more then big enough for 7.5k and are locked out
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    I have a max milestone of 1.5k can get the 4 star crystal and have a prestige of 3.7k I will upgrade if I can at least have confirmation of where I need to get to before new milestone max