**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple devices/ multiple accounts question

2»

Comments

• Kabam mike yo viajo en mucho la mayoria de mi tiempo estoy de viaje y tengo fiferentes celulares con la cual uso mi cuenta en dicho paises ahora entonses no podre jugar mas pues arreglen eso estoy en desacuerdo con eso de pilotar por que ya no podre jugar mas en mis otros telefonos quita eso mike
  • MoloMolo Posts: 22
    2 separate accounts that were created in the same device wouldn't flag their system. It's when you have accounts that are,for example, being used in California one mins then 30 mins later on a different device in New York and then right back to California. Having 2 of YOUR own accounts isn't against the policy at all.
  • I suppose it is still valid.
  • IonLitioIonLitio Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike
    My question is the following. What happens in the case that they give me an account? that is, the original owner, already uses it more, or will not use it for a long time ... this account was being used by another person and now they give it to me, apart from my account ....
    These restrictions, if I'm not mistaken, apply AW ... what happens with AQ ??? here the restriction does not apply, neither in the supermissions or the story mode ???

Thank you very much.

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    IonLitio wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    My question is the following. What happens in the case that they give me an account? that is, the original owner, already uses it more, or will not use it for a long time ... this account was being used by another person and now they give it to me, apart from my account ....
    These restrictions, if I'm not mistaken, apply AW ... what happens with AQ ??? here the restriction does not apply, neither in the supermissions or the story mode ???

Thank you very much.

It is against the terms of service for someone to give you an account that they created.
  • insanegleeinsaneglee Posts: 39
    So I use multiples accounts in multiples devices and I was punished for that, what do you have to said now Miike?
  • Hi @Kabam Miike and all other Moderators.

I just want clarification for a situation.

If a person has a mobile which allows to play on 2 accounts. Both accounts are created by same person and he is playing on same device. However, the account may have different names and linked with different google play games account.

Would you consider this as Piloting?

If no, do you have a system which can classify whether the owner of the two accounts is same person?

Before I do anything, I just want to confirm as I don't want to violate your terms.
    1) If I have 2 devices (IOS) with different IOS game center with the same account, would this considered a piloting? I use Iphone and when the battery is low, I use a Ipad (but the Ipad is registered with email of my wife, but she doesnt play, just I play in this Ipad).

2) I stoped to play with all my different accounts that I createad since I was punished in season one (I never shared my accounts), but I still would like to know why I was punished (I know that was because that because all the accounts in the alliance was mine). That was because I use more than one account in the same device?
  • Paakax76Paakax76 Posts: 9
    For the love of this game, I have multiple accounts, registered e-mails n play on just 1 device and I own and created these accounts.
    To better my skill of this game, I have put all accounts in 1 alliance, my accounts only but got penalised in Alliance Wars for account sharing/piloting.
    I didn't get a straight answer when expressed my concerns with the issues...I haven't cheated nor use outside sources.
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    edited June 2018
    What should people do if they gotta go on a vacation and cant access internet? Leave the alliance for a week?

Bit of a tough one when alliance cant find a ringer just for a week. What if sent a ticket explaining the vacation plan?
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I have 3 accounts, on 3 different devices, sometimes I log into all 3 on the one account, haven't been banned yet, hopefully this is ok.
    Plz?
  • Paakax76 wrote: »
    For the love of this game, I have multiple accounts, registered e-mails n play on just 1 device and I own and created these accounts.
    To better my skill of this game, I have put all accounts in 1 alliance, my accounts only but got penalised in Alliance Wars for account sharing/piloting.
    I didn't get a straight answer when expressed my concerns with the issues...I haven't cheated nor use outside sources.

This has been the same case with my other accounts. I own them and use it in Alliance war, I get penalised for using all my accounts. And Kabam will just reply a standard answer. Would someone please tell us, having multiple accounts in alliance war is okay or not. I haven't heard of a reply on this question from Kabam.