**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

INFINITY DUNGEON MILESTONES [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    I am an end game player. I've completed act 5 beaten Rttl and RoL. I have over 15 5 stars. Am in the Gold 1 AW bracket run map 5x5 AQ every week. BUT I'm not good enough to be in the "experienced player" bracket?

KABAM needs to reevaluate it's bracket cutoff.
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

To clarify one aspect of the bracket issue, if during the course of this event you increase your personal prestige enough to be moved into a higher bracket, you will be eligible for the Milestones in that bracket. This will not happen immediately, however. The new Milestones will take effect the following day when the Dungeon Event starts.

This is nonsense!! Why should players who have been playing this game for almost two years be considered as second grade players and get second grade rewards?!
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    Notcho59 wrote: »
    KABAM needs to reevaluate it's bracket cutoff.

More like... stop doing it.

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Hi all!

To clarify one aspect of the bracket issue, if during the course of this event you increase your personal prestige enough to be moved into a higher bracket, you will be eligible for the Milestones in that bracket. This will not happen immediately, however. The new Milestones will take effect the following day when the Dungeon Event starts.

I absolutely love how this was posted after it was confirmed by your player base...

They weren’t sure. They had to wait for the dungeon to reset so they could find out themselves.

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that why they test stuff beforehand?
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Hi all!

I absolutely love how this was posted after it was confirmed by your player base...

They weren’t sure. They had to wait for the dungeon to reset so they could find out themselves.

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that why they test stuff beforehand?

They most certainly don't test anything before sending it out.
  • PinkuiiscPinkuiisc Posts: 7
    No matter how many v say. Kabam comes with a thread closed solution
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    I'm only mad because Ive spent so much on this game and feel I should be rewarded for that. Soooooo pretty easy solution there.
  • 26 5* champs, not my fault RNG sucks for me. But thanks for the training wheels, Im too new and don't deserve top rewards. Chalk up another disappointment from this lot.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    I’d like to have hope that Kabam will fix this, but with the latest response from the admin I am not as optimistic now. Takes away all the excitement I had for dungeons and the new content for this month.
  • And if you don't want new players getting 5* rewards why not use something like life of the account. .5 years, 1 year, 1.5 years, etc to determine milestone cutoffs?
  • YoodenVranks_1YoodenVranks_1 Posts: 39
    Oh my gosh, YES! Beginners Bracket Arena! They have a working system in place where a weaker player can earn rewards beyond their abilities if they put in the work to achieve those higher point totals. That establishes that the concept is not foreign to Kabam, so why do the exact opposite and damage your relationships with core players that have been with them through thick and thin. I understand the need to keep the whales happy, but seriously, if you're already a player above 5500 prestige, do you really even care if those below you are given the same opportunity to reach a resource they need? I personally don't care that a beginner player can earn a 4* champ for a fraction of the score that I have to put up in arena, if they're willing to put in the work, more power to them. At what point does our hard work and dedication become meaningless to you Kabam? And then why is it suddenly appreciated again after we reach an otherwise meaningless number?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    This is my current top 5. My milestones top out at 3K and no 5* crystals for rewards. Please explain to me how I can't handle a higher difficulty simply because i didn't choose to rank up Pheonix, Carnage or Thor Rags, all who have great prestige but do little for actually clearing content. Please respond with more than just copy and paste generic answers that do nothing more than waste our time. I'm honestly trying to understand the benefit of designing it like this and I'm completely at a loss. I won't waste hours upon hours of time coordinating and running dungeons to have my rewards limited for no sensible reason. Ugh I'm furious with this b.s. edb301oj9g2a.png

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

This, so much this. I have a 5/50 max sig GR 4*, a unduped 3/45 Hyperion, a 4/40 Crossbones sig 50 and a 4/40 taskmaster sig40 and a 2/35 unawakened Mephisto (waiting on more T4CC) so I think I would be able to get really far in the dungeons unfortunately I am not allowed to get a 5* Crystal? Stupid.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    I think prestige barriers are a good mechanic to have in this game, but in this instance it was done poorly. It’s totally fine to separate players with prestige, but that number needs to be given. Telling people “The prestige needed for the last milestone is 5500” would go a long way and people would strive to make the cut.

Although I do see Kabam’s issue with doing what was said above. If they state that number, then they have no way of explaining to players how to identify their prestige. There’s no way they would acknowledge the use of outside prestige calculators if they’re not working with those people. So it’s a problem that Kabam dug themselves into.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Hi all!

Nice. So you mind telling us what the cutoff is now?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Love the dungeons once chat is fixed so will offer a solution. Change the definition of experienced players to a pi equivalent of having 4* rank4 champs. Newer players find t4b hard to come by. Alternatively use the uncollected title. Then send out some dust to make everyone happy and acts as compensation for the missed rewards.
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    For what it's worth, yesterday the last milestone available for me was 4,500 and today my last available milestone is 7,500. After reading this thread I figured Kabam modified the cutoff "brackets" because of all the complaints but suddnely remembered I added some sig stones to quake last night while I was half asleep.

I just checked out my updated prestige... It went from 5495 up to 5505. I would say it stands to reason that 5500 prestige is likely the cut off.
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    I heard something about a 9k milestone?Is it true....if yes, what's the criteria for that?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    rahul3038 wrote: »
    I heard something about a 9k milestone?Is it true....if yes, what's the criteria for that?

I smell a troll
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

I have 8300 prestige and no 9k milestone :(
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    edited April 2018
    So this is punishing people who are better at the game... i.e. have done all the content in the game by playing perfectly with a few 5/50s and 4/40s. Punishing them for not needing to rank up every bad 5* champion they pull, and doubling down on the punishment they have or being unlucky enough to pull 35 bad 5* in the first place. ALL uncollected accounts should qualify for highest cutoff. This is an all time low for a company that has been setting a low bar for a long time. Unreal.
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    I don’t think there should be any cutoffs or any brackets. If u can beat the content, u should get the rewards. PERIOD!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

I have 8300 prestige and no 9k milestone :(

Brah you are too low cutoff is 10k
  • EndlessEndless Posts: 3

@Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious, I hope you respond to this question because I am truly curious about Kabam's thoughts.

Q: Please explain to me why I should grind out this mode of gameplay, spend units restoring my champions, or purchase unique potions/revives if my overarching reason to do so - the 5* awakening gem - is no longer obtainable for me?

I simply do not understand this decision. It seems foolish. You have effectively disincentivized me (an endgame player with several 4/55s and good prestige) from spending money.

Please explain your overall rationale for this decision.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    So I have the 7 t4cc, 7 t4bc, 4 t2ac, 11 t1 ac, 40 sig stones, gold, and iso to throw at my Karnak, and this will put me in the top bracket. Is that really what you want me to do kabam? rank up a champion I will never use in aq, aw, events, or any other possible in game activity? All just so i can qualify for your bracket and prove i'm not a "new" player. In what POSSIBLE way does that make any sort of sense? If anything doing that would just show i'm in fact a noob for making such an awful decision. Its the people that don't make awful decisions like this that are actually intelligent, and fully understand how the game works. These people aren't new, they are resourceful... yet you act like we just started playing a month ago.
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    edited April 2018
    Hey All,

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters. I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

Experienced?? I became uncollected using my previous roster of r4/r5 4* champs. I can’t fully recall, but I don’t believe I had a r3 5* at the time; I could be wrong. I also frequently 100% master and uncollected difficulties in events. I also fork over a good chunk of change. My PI could be much higher if your crystals granted quality champs; Old Balls Logan, Groot, etc are nowhere near that category. Nobody in their right mind would rank trash champs. It’s double the punishment here. Others have great luck opening crystals, so they get extra rewards to open more crystals, and at a quicker rate than those who can’t seem to get those god tier champs; and when they do, can’t get the items to rank them.

This is simply “making the rich, richer.”