**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DUNGEONS COOLDOWN TIME IS RIDICULOUS

What the title says! And unit refresh? Come on now! Great addition to the game. Wish the were permanent. But need some tweaking.

Comments

• BreakoutBreakout Posts: 35
    Use your 4*, they reset often enough to get all the milestones every day. It’s so you aren’t just using the same 6 champions every other run. I’m enjoying it, get to use champs for difficult content I wouldn’t usually use

not everyone can spend more than 2 hours grinding with 4*s on a daily basis...
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It took me 1 hour and 10 minutes to hit all the milestones with 5/50 champs. Not sure what you are doing to make it take 2 hours
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It should be like every other game, one free play per champ per day and everyone resets with the new maps. Having to use the C,D, and F teams is making a this a chore.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    cooldown is not the main issue, use 4* r3, r4. for me more issue is additional 1h-2h content everyday to get all milestones. thats too much personally for me.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Cooldown is a bit long. I would recommend using 4* a lot. It may take longer, but if you have a hefty roster and are decently skilled you should be able to make all milestones with r5 4*. I have had my best runs with my 4* teams.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    It took me 1 hour and 10 minutes to hit all the milestones with 5/50 champs. Not sure what you are doing to make it take 2 hours

Probably using aan android device lol
  • I think that after u and your partner get knocked out. It should immediately conclude the room and not make you wait the 10 minutes or whatever time is left.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Breakout wrote: »
    Use your 4*, they reset often enough to get all the milestones every day. It’s so you aren’t just using the same 6 champions every other run. I’m enjoying it, get to use champs for difficult content I wouldn’t usually use

not everyone can spend more than 2 hours grinding with 4*s on a daily basis...
    dungeon 6 room5 done with 5/50s
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Well someone's a little impatient... Lmao...
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    uhm, this is an old thread mb didnt even look at the previous comments
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i wasin the dungeons and my phone turned off kabam help