**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account Hacked

Not sure if this will get to anyone worth it but I want to try at least.

My account was hacked a while back. I was logged in and kicked out of the game. I logged back in and was kicked out again. It said I was being logged in somewhere else. I tried to sign back in and the password was wrong. Later I went and reset the password, got back on my account, and then it said I was banned for violation of terms of service. Every time I try to talk to support, they just say they made their decision and they won't change their mind.

I've spent $600 on this game. I don't see how they can just take my money, close my account, and sorry for your loss. Every time I try to get someone from support to talk about it, they just send a generic response. Not personable at all. Like I'm just a number to them.

I have since started a new account, but I really want my old account back. It's not even like it was that spectacular of an account, but it was something I spent my money on and all of my time getting there. For someone else to ruin that for me really sucks, but it sucks even more that the company that should be there to help you out and get it resolved just assumes the worst and refuses to give my account back. Maybe @Kabam Miike or someone could look into this.

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Mayhem wrote: »
    Not sure if this will get to anyone worth it but I want to try at least.

My account was hacked a while back. I was logged in and kicked out of the game. I logged back in and was kicked out again. It said I was being logged in somewhere else. I tried to sign back in and the password was wrong. Later I went and reset the password, got back on my account, and then it said I was banned for violation of terms of service. Every time I try to talk to support, they just say they made their decision and they won't change their mind.

I've spent $600 on this game. I don't see how they can just take my money, close my account, and sorry for your loss. Every time I try to get someone from support to talk about it, they just send a generic response. Not personable at all. Like I'm just a number to them.

I have since started a new account, but I really want my old account back. It's not even like it was that spectacular of an account, but it was something I spent my money on and all of my time getting there. For someone else to ruin that for me really sucks, but it sucks even more that the company that should be there to help you out and get it resolved just assumes the worst and refuses to give my account back. Maybe @Kabam Miike or someone could look into this.

Who did you share your login info with ?
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    if they are giving you a generic response i would just give up
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Mayhem,

We cannot assist with banned account issues on the forums. If you have further questions, you will need to contact support. More info about this can be found in this thread.
This discussion has been closed.