**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* to rank up?

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have 2 champs that i enjoy using and im deciding on who to rank up to r4. The thing is, i can't decide.

Drax is brutal, even without dupe. His bleed and fury melt opponents very quickly.

However, Elektra has more utility and does more attack damage than drax. She's useful for spidey, magik, BPCW, ect. But her health stats are low, which means she won't survive as long as drax.

Which 4* to rank up? 36 votes

Elektra (unduped)
58%
GroundedWisdomTimone147xxVINMANxxTorgoNudhoDonaldJTrump69Ravi525TheManMythLegendHell_GoliathDK1825GreatScottXillymanwSWeaponXAppleisgodVartoxSpeedbumpTayTay_1063FilmScorpionWeb_Slinger_77JustArandomGuyhereDERPYREVENGER 21 votes
Drax (unduped)
41%
Gunzobhuv9191ThatsausageI_Forgotpenvro56378BloodScreamRichiesDad79Sakic19SickBanter69ErSandGamePlayWorldSupermanSJRDarkArrow07Samuel030sXeCuTi0nER 15 votes

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Drax (unduped)
    I have a duped drax at R4 and he is BRUTAL. I couldnt imagine electra being better.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    I have a duped drax at R4 and he is BRUTAL. I couldnt imagine electra being better.

You gotta know that my drax is unduped. So its different from your's.
    Bump
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Drax (unduped)
    I would go Drax mainly because he is a beast
  • If you have deep wounds and assassin masteries maxed. Elektra is amazing. She already gets a buff when fighting a champ that falls below (I believe it to be) 18% health. Add that to assassin and she devesates. Spam her level 1 special. Keep champs like NC or spidey with a bleed (hence the deep wounds mastery maxed) then she acts just like bw. She is truly a great champ.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    None, stop ranking useless 4 stars unduped. Ypu are better of using your resources for 5 stars even undupwd
    edited June 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    None, stop ranking useless 4 stars unduped. Ypu are better of using your resources for 5 stars even undupwd

Says the guy who wants hyperion nerfed. How about you keep your useless mouth shut and keep those opinions to yourself.

And, please learn how to spell "unduped".
  • Electra is a very dangerous champion even more so then Drax
    Electra is a very dangerous champion even more so then Drax

Why is that? Is it because she wears red?
  • CuZ once u dupe enemies under 50 % her crit goes by 100%
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Drax (unduped)
    Both are excellent, especially when you dupe them. I suggest looking at who you have that they synergy with. Also, how many science/skill heroes do you currntly have? If your roster of 4* are mostly skill, maybe a good idea to get a good science hero in the mix. Just my thoughts.. :0)