**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity Dungeons: FIRST LOOK

13»

Comments

• JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    bm6fgg3tjfss.png
    Very interesting node, not complaining because I like new challenges, but I was not able to complete that one this time. Maybe next time I’ll be ready lol

that looks like a node for quake if ever I saw one, i bet her damage from aftershock would bypass the damage cap. Plus you’re always blocking with her.

You are never blocking with Quake. You are charging your heavy. You are thinking of someone like Nebula.
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Great. Thanks Kabam, another event where I'm beholden to other players availability and skill level. I'm so sick if being forced to rely on others in this game. Give us an infinity dungeon I can run on my own, give half or quarter of the rewards but let me run it myself.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    bm6fgg3tjfss.png
    Very interesting node, not complaining because I like new challenges, but I was not able to complete that one this time. Maybe next time I’ll be ready lol

that looks like a node for quake if ever I saw one, i bet her damage from aftershock would bypass the damage cap. Plus you’re always blocking with her.

I’m pretty sure you’re not always blocking with quake. I think the idea is to use her heavy and hold it. But all attacks being unblockable is kinda difficult. I didn’t get it that time, as it was the first time seeing that node, but I think I will next time. Definitely won’t be using quake though lol.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    bm6fgg3tjfss.png

You are never blocking with Quake. You are charging your heavy. You are thinking of someone like Nebula.

Are you seriously telling me that with quake you literally never block? With quake you charge heavy, evade and then parry. When you enter into the parry that is blocking. Read the node and it says “when you enter into a block”. I’m not thinking of Nebula, you’re misunderstanding the node. Regardless, you could change styles for this one and instead of parrying use dexterity. You’d still be blocking everyso often. The node doesn’t say “deals 1% damage while blocking” ,it says when entering.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    bm6fgg3tjfss.png

I’m pretty sure you’re not always blocking with quake. I think the idea is to use her heavy and hold it. But all attacks being unblockable is kinda difficult. I didn’t get it that time, as it was the first time seeing that node, but I think I will next time. Definitely won’t be using quake though lol.

I think quake would be perfect for it, you would just switch to the style of using dexterity instead of parrying. When I said always blocking with quake I didn’t mean, you are constantly blocking as in 100% uptime on the block. I mean you are always using block, in between charging heavy. You could charge heavy, evade, tap block and use dexterity. You get aftershock and the 1% damage from using block. It seems like it would work perfectly to me.
  • Jason291134Jason291134 Posts: 11
    How are we supposed to get 27,000 pieces of dust in 7 days if the most we get from dungeons is 1950 a day? Doesn’t add up.
  • Firesteel_BaronFiresteel_Baron Posts: 10
    I don't know why you develop such a model, it will cost so much time, I am exhausted, please stop.
  • please make the dungeon once every three days, or something about that, it takes too long for them to pass :s
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    In dungeons you get at most 60500 infinity dust and 1250 dark artifacts per day. Not including any bonuses you are lucky to get after a fight.

To get a 5* crystal you need 27000 dark artifacts. 27000 / 1250 = 21.6. So 22 days unless you get some bonus dark artifacts while fighting.

To get a t4 class cat you need 700000 infinity dust. 700000/60500=11.5 . So 12 days of dungeons to get 1 t4 class cat.

Are my calculations correct?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I haven’t seen anyone use Quake very effectively except for atromix, and he’s very skilled with his evades, not to mention he was fighting mephisto with a class advantage. Outside of that, I don’t see quake as a very useful champ. I’d rather not be stuck in the corner trying to evade difficult hits.

P.S. please don’t submit duel videos thinking that proves she’s an amazing champ. Really just proves you can do duel skirmish, which means absolutely nothing.
  • D_142D_142 Posts: 9
    edited April 2018
    Hey Kabam,
    Fix the in game chat for I.D (Infinity Dungeons) will ya. it is frustrating you're trying to let your partner know which node to take down and they don't see it because it doesn't work.
  • So a dungeon just ended when we got to the lobby after killing the boss. Neither one of us hit conclude dungeon. So we lost our top champs. Dunno if this has happened to anyone else but along with the chat not working makes me starting to hate this fun new addition to the game
  • D_142D_142 Posts: 9
    Uvrg1111 wrote: »
    Well, to me that isnt true. My chat feature next to the keyboard says this " Take down node 1 , 2, three or four. They have numbers on the first 4 champs, and those are nodes

@Uvrg1111
    What are you talking about???.. I'm aware of the "quick chat settings".. It doesn't matter if you use the quick chat post or if you type out a message.. You may be able to see the post because you wrote it; However, your partner does not see it, therefore it doesn't work.
    so myself and countless others who are saying the same thing cannot be wrong..
  • So is it like an only level 40 thing?

Nope Any lvl
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited May 2018
    Not a fan at all of this.
    It requires most players to have to add a bunch of people that they normally wouldn't and then have to rely on that players competency.

Not only that but it takes way too much time, and there is way more frustration value than fun value. The idea was creative, the actual application is impractical.add onto that, the failing of blocks and evades (or you need to just fail down the spacing a bit)then the mass reduction of points of failed rooms due to broken game mechanics...

For those who live on the game, I see it as something to do if they are afraid to leave their houses and have no social life. For the rest of us, if it becomes a full time thing forget it, we won't do it. This event in fact is so unentertaining and underwhelming that it makes me constantly reconsider coming back to play.

StacKing more and more events to mask actual game problems isn't a remedy to reducing events yet making them quality. We constantly complain about how much time we have to play to make it in this game anywhere and your guys remedy like usual is to pack on more and more of a workload.

The whales pay you enough, let the rest of us have this game as a game.. Not a damn job!
  • xoRIVALox wrote: »
    Not a fan at all of this.
    It requires most players to have to add a bunch of people that they normally wouldn't and then have to rely on that players competency.

Not only that but it takes way too much time, and there is way more frustration value than fun value. The idea was creative, the actual application is impractical.add onto that, the failing of blocks and evades (or you need to just fail down the spacing a bit)then the mass reduction of points of failed rooms due to broken game mechanics...

For those who live on the game, I see it as something to do if they are afraid to leave their houses and have no social life. For the rest of us, if it becomes a full time thing forget it, we won't do it. This event in fact is so unentertaining and underwhelming that it makes me constantly reconsider coming back to play.

StacKing more and more events to mask actual game problems isn't a remedy to reducing events yet making them quality. We constantly complain about how much time we have to play to make it in this game anywhere and your guys remedy like usual is to pack on more and more of a workload.

The whales pay you enough, let the rest of us have this game as a game.. Not a damn job!

What...Did...You...Say
  • So is it like an only level 40 thing?

Nope Any lvl

I Mean Lvl 11
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    These are way way too time consuming. its unfortunate because they are fun.
  • Saif_AionSaif_Aion Posts: 50
    Kabam just give me Hyperion...