**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hela??

b098a5ia122h.jpg
o6aux046eyod.jpg

Am I the only person that thinks this is Hela in the Mind Stone. What do you think it means

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Woah, nice observation. Interesting that they placed her face on the mind stone since that's vision's stone. Maybe just a fun easter egg.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    This game is different. The stones are different all have different powers and origins
  • DeltorDeltor Posts: 22
    In the game that’s the Death stone and Hela personally gave it to Thanos.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    If you played through the event quest that came out this month, the end comic showed Hela and Thanos hugging (I think. It's been a week or so since I finished the quest, so I might just be thinking of something else). Her face in the stone because they are working together.
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    All “Infinity Stones” in this game are different from the canon.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    hgbu25wujdkq.png
    jdezw01hvb4w.png
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    b098a5ia122h.jpg
    o6aux046eyod.jpg

Am I the only person that thinks this is Hela in the Mind Stone. What do you think it means

I think it is just an easter egg. It's the death stone, and Hela is the mistress of death.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    He kills half the universe to impress her as he digs her badly maybe he's like look I'm a big purple guy with an ultimate golden fist.......... You impressed yet ....????
    And she probably like its not the size of the fist ........ :D