**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Chat not working. [Under Investigation]

13»

Comments

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    Im still having problems with chat period. I have to log out and log back in just to get updated on what is being said.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Iphone 8 plus
    ios 11.0.0
    Game 18.0.0

Some dunjon chats don’t work, player message are not showed

And an additional bug :
    Some private messages are sent to another summoner
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Chat is broken. All chat modes have slightly different issues too.

Main Chat - This works the most often but usually it will lag and you cannot see new posts until you restart
    PM Chat - You can PM one person with some small lag but after that if you try to PM anyone else it wont work and it will just got the the first person... you have to restart to PM someone else but it will start the same issue all over again
    Dungeon Chat - This is about 90% do not work and 10% work (once and awhile it will work but most of the time it is lagged so only restart would show posts or not working at all)

Funny the quest that requires the most coordination comes out and the chat system where the coordination would take place is BROKEN. If that is not some really distasteful irony i don't don't know what is.

Also I am on iPhone 5S (though seems it is not a device thing... this seems fairly universal).
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Could any of us have expect anything else for once?