**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

INFINITY DUNGEON MILESTONES [Merged Threads]

Comments

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Parthyzan wrote: »
    I just get this response from the support, so chill everybody it's working as it should!

nm24es0nwb1z.jpg

Well it is working as it should lol. Maybe it’s not ideal for all players, but there is no bug with the system.
  • FlavioH95FlavioH95 Posts: 16
    I’m currently on the second day of dungeons and realised my partner has more milestones and has 5* heros in his store where as I don’t have the extra milestones or the 5* dark artefact crystals, yet we’re both uncollected and he’s only 5 levels higher than me, is there an explanation for this, I find it rather unfair.
  • BowmanCoreBowmanCore Posts: 4
    Jaded wrote: »
    You have a underdeveloped account.
    The 4* crystals I can purchase with the Dark Artifacts won’t help me progress in any way. The champs I need to do higher level quests aren’t available in these crystals so I’m left with dupes I don’t need and champs that won’t contribute to my progression in any way. They need to give me the opportunity to progress.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I've changed mtmy mind about prestige or uncollected determining having all milestones open. They should be open for all.

Newer players would not be able to achieve the 5* awakening gem without spending units because they won't have the roster to either do high level dungeons or use their champs to grind for days at the lower level dungeons. If they want to get the milestone they'll need to spend units to refresh which benefits kabam.

We need news soon - if there is not going to be a change I'll stop dungeons. I'm only doing them for now for the slim chance something changes. No point if no hope.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Once again i couldnt get past milestone 2...i am done with dungeon not worth the time and effort also it gets boring real fast and the conclusion part stats double the pts when u finish and guess what its not true at all
  • blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    @Kabam Miike can the logic of new players progressing too quickly, thus not being offered the full milestones, be changed if we hand over 40 bucks for these crystals? Sure don't mind progressing a new player with a potential 5 star champ if it's straight cash, homie.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    It is a huge mess hopefully they fix it
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    I want to point out how its wrong that the higher players milestones on this event gives more rewards then lower bracket so its basically impossible to get the 4* thanks kabam for screwing lower players again
    @Kabam Miike i sure hope i dont overload myself with these 4-5 crystal bundles.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    BowmanCore wrote: »
    Jaded wrote: »
    You have a underdeveloped account.
    The 4* crystals I can purchase with the Dark Artifacts won’t help me progress in any way. The champs I need to do higher level quests aren’t available in these crystals so I’m left with dupes I don’t need and champs that won’t contribute to my progression in any way. They need to give me the opportunity to progress.

That doesn’t change the fact that your roster is underdeveloped. By great measures.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    milomike wrote: »
    Hey All,

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters. I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

Experienced?? I became uncollected using my previous roster of r4/r5 4* champs. I can’t fully recall, but I don’t believe I had a r3 5* at the time; I could be wrong. I also frequently 100% master and uncollected difficulties in events. I also fork over a good chunk of change. My PI could be much higher if your crystals granted quality champs; Old Balls Logan, Groot, etc are nowhere near that category. Nobody in their right mind would rank trash champs. It’s double the punishment here. Others have great luck opening crystals, so they get extra rewards to open more crystals, and at a quicker rate than those who can’t seem to get those god tier champs; and when they do, can’t get the items to rank them.

This is simply “making the rich, richer.”

Beating @Kabam Miike up for his choice of words is not going to change the game, or for that matter @Kabam Miike 's vocabulary.
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    So reading the post Miike made about the updates to the Dungeons has answered our questions regarding the brackets, which I was not against, but have raised another question. Prestige. Here's a quote from the post

{Prestige is not displayed anywhere in game, although we know that there are multiple community made calculators out there that reveal that information, though not with complete accuracy. We will be revealing the prestige information for all of the brackets today, but because all of the calculators that can be used to find this are not completely accurate to what the actual in game number is, please take the personal prestige data they give you with a grain of salt.}

If the community made calcs aren't completely accurate by Kabam's own admission, then why can't they just have a way to check your prestige in game. What is the reason for hiding this supposed "magical" number from the player base?
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Hey All,

There are brackets to the Milestones. More experienced players will see higher Milestone thresholds than players that do not have as strong Rosters. I know this isn't what you'd like to hear, but this is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and Items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression.

This might be the dumbest thing I've heard on this forum yet.
    You're deliberately holding back players because you don't want to overload them with champs they won't use, that quite frankly is unacceptable and a garbage exist to give the bit spenders another way to stay in front.
    You're clearly pandering to the top guys again.
    "Don't worry big spenders, we've got your back, don't worry about anyone catching up and trying to get stronger because we simply won't let them"
    If everyone had the same milestones then it's up to the player how much they want to put into it. If someone is a lower level then they they probably don't have the champs to reach 7.5k but the option should still be there. This is shocking.
  • edited April 2018
    Hi Everybody,

Thank you all for the feedback. We have posted an update regarding the milestones and the Infinity Dungeons eventn here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/65419/upcoming-changes-to-infinity-dungeons-events#latest
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    @Kabam Miike

Really glad to hear about the upcoming milestone changes. It's great to feel heard and see that Kabam is committed to making things right.

There's one thing you missed though, which is that the upcoming milestone change is too late for those who had previously been in a lower bracket. Currently the 7.5k bracket earns 1950 dark artifacts in a day, earning 81900 over the event's duration of 42 days. This means you can only afford to miss out on 900 artifacts before you lose your chance of a 3rd 5-star crystal. For the players in the 5k milestone bracket affected by the change, they were previously only earning 1350 artifacts for the top milestone, meaning they missed out on 1800 artifacts for the first 3 days compared to what the higher bracket earned. So even if they hit the top milestone for the rest of the event, they won't be able to earn that 3rd crystal.

A simple fix that would make the majority of players happy is to gift all players who had not been in the top bracket the dark artifacts that they've missed out on. Alternatively, adding an extra day to the event will also allow those to earn the last few artifacts for the third crystal.
    FactorQ wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Really glad to hear about the upcoming milestone changes. It's great to feel heard and see that Kabam is committed to making things right.

There's one thing you missed though, which is that the upcoming milestone change is too late for those who had previously been in a lower bracket. Currently the 7.5k bracket earns 1950 dark artifacts in a day, earning 81900 over the event's duration of 42 days. This means you can only afford to miss out on 900 artifacts before you lose your chance of a 3rd 5-star crystal. For the players in the 5k milestone bracket affected by the change, they were previously only earning 1350 artifacts for the top milestone, meaning they missed out on 1800 artifacts for the first 3 days compared to what the higher bracket earned. So even if they hit the top milestone for the rest of the event, they won't be able to earn that 3rd crystal.

A simple fix that would make the majority of players happy is to gift all players who had not been in the top bracket the dark artifacts that they've missed out on. Alternatively, adding an extra day to the event will also allow those to earn the last few artifacts for the third crystal.

This is exactly right, @Kabam Miike, if we’re unable to purchase the desired rewards, something will need to be done.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    I like how in the update message they made it sound like "they" found these issues and isn't what "they" intended for our progression. But I guess something is changing at least.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    @Kabam Miike please refer to @FactorQ 's post show below.
    FactorQ wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

You obviously know who hit their top milestones the past couple days, so there has to be some back compensation. Why give us the extra chance to earn dark artifacts and dust now if we can buy the crystal? Just let it expire?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I’d also like to know why it is ok for any level player to play the most difficult dungeons but not get the highest rewards for there efforts. Might as well restricted what dungeons we had access to based on this as well. Seems lopsided.

We’d love to have a response from someone. Let the people grind. No handouts are being requested. People want to grind if you just let them.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

To clarify one aspect of the bracket issue, if during the course of this event you increase your personal prestige enough to be moved into a higher bracket, you will be eligible for the Milestones in that bracket. This will not happen immediately, however. The new Milestones will take effect the following day when the Dungeon Event starts.

I absolutely love how this was posted after it was confirmed by your player base...

They weren’t sure. They had to wait for the dungeon to reset so they could find out themselves.

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that why they test stuff beforehand?

You're wrong.
  • ClaytonClayton Posts: 43
    Instead of us having to use all these damn calculators how about y’all just add our prestige somewhere in the game so we know what our prestige is smh oh wait that’d be common sense.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike will the increased Lv6 dungeon points be available right away?
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Itempas wrote: »
    So reading the post Miike made about the updates to the Dungeons has answered our questions regarding the brackets, which I was not against, but have raised another question. Prestige. Here's a quote from the post

{Prestige is not displayed anywhere in game, although we know that there are multiple community made calculators out there that reveal that information, though not with complete accuracy. We will be revealing the prestige information for all of the brackets today, but because all of the calculators that can be used to find this are not completely accurate to what the actual in game number is, please take the personal prestige data they give you with a grain of salt.}

If the community made calcs aren't completely accurate by Kabam's own admission, then why can't they just have a way to check your prestige in game. What is the reason for hiding this supposed "magical" number from the player base?

You can check and figure your prestige in the game. People are to lazy or ignorant. Take off your masteries and the hero stats number will be your base prestige. Just add your top five hero numbers and divide. Then magically you'll have your prestige if you want to be 100% confident and accurate
  • ClaytonClayton Posts: 43
    You can check and figure your prestige in the game. People are to lazy or ignorant. Take off your masteries and the hero stats number will be your base prestige. Just add your top five hero numbers and divide. Then magically you'll have your prestige if you want to be 100% confident and accurate [/quote]
    ^^^^^
    So I should have to use hard earned units to check my own prestige lol award for donkey of the day goes to that guy...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Hi Everybody,

Thank you all for the feedback. We have posted an update regarding the milestones and the Infinity Dungeons eventn here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/65419/upcoming-changes-to-infinity-dungeons-events#latest

Reading the post I thought you were dropping the last milestone from 7.5k to 5k for everyone 4200+. I was so disappointed by the time I got to the end. Basically nothing's changed unless you want to run map 6, which is stupid.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Hi Everybody,

Reading the post I thought you were dropping the last milestone from 7.5k to 5k for everyone 4200+. I was so disappointed by the time I got to the end. Basically nothing's changed unless you want to run map 6, which is stupid.

Why be disappointed? You now have the ability to grind like everyone else. No reason to drop the milestone completely. I am glad they fixed this. Credit where credit is due.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Hi Everybody,

Why be disappointed? You now have the ability to grind like everyone else. No reason to drop the milestone completely. I am glad they fixed this. Credit where credit is due.

You misses my point. I'm @ 7435 prestige, I want the milestones to end at 5k to save time.