**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hela??

b098a5ia122h.jpg
o6aux046eyod.jpg

Am I the only person that thinks this is Hela in the Mind Stone. What do you think it means

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Woah, nice observation. Interesting that they placed her face on the mind stone since that's vision's stone. Maybe just a fun easter egg.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    This game is different. The stones are different all have different powers and origins
  • DeltorDeltor Posts: 22
    In the game that’s the Death stone and Hela personally gave it to Thanos.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    If you played through the event quest that came out this month, the end comic showed Hela and Thanos hugging (I think. It's been a week or so since I finished the quest, so I might just be thinking of something else). Her face in the stone because they are working together.
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    All “Infinity Stones” in this game are different from the canon.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    hgbu25wujdkq.png
    jdezw01hvb4w.png
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    b098a5ia122h.jpg
    o6aux046eyod.jpg

Am I the only person that thinks this is Hela in the Mind Stone. What do you think it means

I think it is just an easter egg. It's the death stone, and Hela is the mistress of death.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    He kills half the universe to impress her as he digs her badly maybe he's like look I'm a big purple guy with an ultimate golden fist.......... You impressed yet ....????
    And she probably like its not the size of the fist ........ :D