**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone else agree that we should be able to leave Infinity Dungeons before the timer runs out?

DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am not pleased with kabam. For the infinity dungeons, it can be sooo annoying when people leave halfway through a dungeon. When people do this, I just touch it out and beat the boss. But when it comes to the decision, the game makes you wait for the whole remainder of the time before you can leave, wasting quite a bit of time. KABAM should make it so that people can just leave the dungeon if they want to, after beating the boss. If the players disagree, it won’t matter anyways, since nothing will happen during that time if no player gives in, wasting both players’ time. I have lost at least an hour from people just quitting and me having to waste my time waiting for the timer to end.

@kabammiike, or any other kabam employee, fix this problem so you don’t waste out time
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    You’re right, there should be a common ask for stop instead of waiting for timer end
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    I am not pleased with kabam. For the infinity dungeons, it can be sooo annoying when people leave halfway through a dungeon. When people do this, I just touch it out and beat the boss. But when it comes to the decision, the game makes you wait for the whole remainder of the time before you can leave, wasting quite a bit of time. KABAM should make it so that people can just leave the dungeon if they want to, after beating the boss. If the players disagree, it won’t matter anyways, since nothing will happen during that time if no player gives in, wasting both players’ time. I have lost at least an hour from people just quitting and me having to waste my time waiting for the timer to end.

@kabammiike, or any other kabam employee, fix this problem so you don’t waste out time

I am pretty sure you can just leave the party (upper left hand)... can't you?. Pretty sure i did it earlier today.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    You can leave, but you can't "end the dungeon" and begin a new one until the old one expires. I think this is what the op means. Like if ur partner dies on the first fight, u got like a pointless 10 min or so where u have to wait for the dungeon to time out.