**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rift shards

Hey just wonder what will happen to the extra rift shards when event ends?

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Im curious about this also and if there will be ways to top off the shards we have im so close from being able to do 3 more rifts
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Maybe they ill turn them into Infinity Dust? PLEASE DO THIS!! :D

Whats odd is they gave us 1,000 free easy/beginner shards for some issue... but I now have 1,000 of 10,000 needed, wasn't that 1,000 shards they gave us meaningless?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »

Whats odd is they gave us 1,000 free easy/beginner shards for some issue... but I now have 1,000 of 10,000 needed, wasn't that 1,000 shards they gave us meaningless?

A lot of players where missing the last day of the calendar due to being unable to update the game a month ago. They where stuck on 9000 shards and thus unable to do the rifts. Kabam could have taken the time to only send the people with this issue the shards, but since the 1k is indeed meaningless for players not having that issue, it didn't matter and they just send it to everybody. This was an easier and quicker fix and for a lot of people very meaningful.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    chev327fox wrote: »

A lot of players where missing the last day of the calendar due to being unable to update the game a month ago. They where stuck on 9000 shards and thus unable to do the rifts. Kabam could have taken the time to only send the people with this issue the shards, but since the 1k is indeed meaningless for players not having that issue, it didn't matter and they just send it to everybody. This was an easier and quicker fix and for a lot of people very meaningful.

Ahhhh... good to know. Well glad they got their shards.