**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unofficial Community Meetup - Friday, April 27th - Seattle Area

BrianGrantBrianGrant Posts: 167
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Come join the Marvel Contest of Champions community at GameWorks in Seattle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZK0JRR4RoI
  • Friday April 27th
  • 7pm - 11:30pm
  • GameWorks Seattle
  • Ages 13+ (18+ after 10pm)
  • Screen mirroring to play on bigger screens (Save some crystals to pop open on the big screen!)
  • Side-by-side dungeon runs!
  • MCOC giveaways (both real world and in-game)
  • Mini competition for a 5-star crystal

The event is totally free to join, but you'll have to buy your own food/drinks.

I also reached out to Kabam to see if they could supply some free stuff to give out and they came through with quite a bit of stuff actually. A box full of past comic con items, some MCOC Funko Pops, a few limited edition items not from comic con, and even a few crystal rewards.

Here's a small sample of some of the free giveaways:

7hpdgzoosce5.jpg

Note: Those adapters to connect to the monitors are NOT being given away. But they are going to let us smash some dungeons side-by-side on bigger screens!
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• mcoctopmcoctop Posts: 29
    I wanna go
  • About a 3 hour drive. Trying to decide... Wish I knew sooner to plan something for work.
  • BrianGrantBrianGrant Posts: 167
    About a 3 hour drive. Trying to decide... Wish I knew sooner to plan something for work.

Sorry for the late announcement.

It would be awesome if you found a way to make it, but if not, there will be more meetups to come in the future!
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Thanks for the info the day before the event.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Can you make on in dc
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Have fun Banana man

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Will there be a prestige gate to get into this also? :) sorry, had to make that joke. Looks like fun.
    The only gate for this event is that you have to 100% act 2.
  • BlacksparkBlackspark Posts: 24
    I was gonna say that the act 2 complete exploration requirement is nothing, but then I realized that I never actually bothered to 100% it for some reason. So if that was the actual requirement, I would be ineligible! Because of Act 2!! Unbelievable! LMAO
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I want one of those stickers......guess I'll have to settle for picking one up on Ebay for hundreds of dollars one day...

This event does look terrific!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I want know what prestige will we need to be to attend this event. Since you know you don't them lower players getting these high rewards
  • AtrushkaAtrushka Posts: 24
    Wish there was one in Montreal though :((
  • Send me some photo maybe I can do one in singapore
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    The swag looks great. I want some MCOC Pop sockets.
  • Hayes362Hayes362 Posts: 1
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    I hope you all have a TON of fun, I've been to that Gameworks before and it's such a cool place!

• Have one in England please. Seattle though what a class place to go anyway.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    @BrianGrant sound fun can yall maybe do one more down south next time though?
  • It was actually really fun to meet up with other gamers and compete
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    have one in the twin cities
  • BraveHrtBraveHrt Posts: 5
    What about some of us here in Nigeria, we missed it all.
    Any compensation for us, please?
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Had a great time and met some pretty cool people there.
  • mcoctopmcoctop Posts: 29
    Have one in singapore