**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Regarding Spoilers for Avengers: Infinity War

NEONEO Posts: 347
Well I guess maybe I’m to blame for going on Global. Someone is spamming spoilers on Global. I was planning on going to see this movie today but now too pissed to even want to anymore.

Comments

• PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    edited April 2018
    It shouldn’t be the case, but global is this games pit of trash. Sorry you saw whatever spoiler the loser (and that’s putting it lightly) decided to say.

Still try to go see it, the movie is still amazing
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    It was about deaths. Worst kind of spoiler.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Agreed, I had it “slightly” spoiled just walking into the theater, people are a certain level of dumb these days...
    Ignorant to say the least.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Global keeps auto opening for me.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    But good thing I haven't been spoiled. Sucks that you did though
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    NEO wrote: »
    Well I guess maybe I’m to blame for going on Global. Someone is spamming spoilers on Global. I was planning on going to see this movie today but now too pissed to even want to anymore.
    Trust me, it is still worth it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I disabled global yesterday so I wouldn’t even see it from the chat bar on the bottom of the screen
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    That’s the internet for you there will always be trolls no matter where you go
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I’ve rarely gone to global, but having dungeons drop you into that chat makes it impossible to avoid seeing a few messages, and with spammers you are going to see things you don’t want to.

Please make the chat return you to the one you were in before the dungeon.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Global seems to attract the most hateful and self-loathing bunch of losers I have ever seen in my life.

Like they need their own forum to be evil little ****.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @HQ101 I agree with you completely on my main account’s global chat but in my second accounts global (yes there are lots of different globals), the people there are nice and pretty chill
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Global keeps auto opening for me.

It seems to auto-open after dungeons. If you go into settings, you can disable global chat completely while leaving the other chats intact.
  • AVENGERS INFINITY WAR HMM
  • Kriss_IIKriss_II Posts: 64
    Global chat is a lot of mess
    I disabled global. Will be a feature I never use again.
    Logan got spoiled for me also when it came out because people spamming spoilers. Fool me once shame on them, fool me twice shame on me...
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Spoilers.gif