**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Infinity mess up

Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Do better kabam

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Kabam i have looked at all your posts about your brackets and how this event isnt for advancing yet im a mid range player i have a stacked profile of 4* champs and even the crystal for this event shows me 4* crystals yet the milestones from the dungeon only give me 6k out of 9k need yet higher players are able to get enough for a 5* how is this fair for players so what you tease me with the 9k 4* crystal i mean come on make sure you guys do math before making events in my eyes this event is a total FAIL! If you want to make the game fun and make people want to play it and spend money then dont screw with the players like this. Not being mean or rude just please start thinking before you do events like this because you only making players like me mad while keeping higher players happy giving them even more champs and i havent even touched on the dust yet either highest bracket gets tons more dust to spend hmmm lets see oh yeah give higher players more ways to make their profiles stronger while mid players dont get stronger because you dont let them get resources needed i put so many hours a day in this game for past year and half and honestly it was a waste at 300k profile with no way to get higher thanks kabam

I am confused about the part where you say the milestones only give you 6k of the 9k needed...do you mean for the whole month?
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    i have a stacked profile of 4* champs and even the crystal for this event shows me 4* crystals yet the milestones from the dungeon only give me 6k out of 9k... Not being mean or rude just please start thinking before you do events like this

Your math is way off. Even the lowest (0-500 prestige) bracket would earn more than 9000 dark artifacts in 45 days... Not being mean or rude just please start thinking before you post spam like this.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    i have a stacked profile of 4* champs and even the crystal for this event shows me 4* crystals yet the milestones from the dungeon only give me 6k out of 9k... Not being mean or rude just please start thinking before you do events like this

Your math is way off. Even the lowest (0-500 prestige) bracket would earn more than 9000 dark artifacts in 45 days... Not being mean or rude just please start thinking before you post spam like this.

At least our quotes preserved his rant before he edited it...lol
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Do better OP. Lol