**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Improvement to avoid "Piloting"

Hello guys

As everyone knows Kabam will be more severe against the piloting of accounts. The main reason is massive piloting in the AWs where some alliances simply leave in some cases even 1 more experienced player to use the accounts of all the players in the phase of attack having thus fewer deaths and taking the alliance in question the victory.

Well, piloting in wars there is no great need because the map is not so long. But what worries me is the AQ. I can say that at least 95% of the alliances that make map 5 or 6 have or had players who piloted the accounts or had the accounts piloted in the AQs. This is a normal thing because the maps in question are very long and have many paths, a fact that forces the players to become available for the game taking part of the social life and that when some leave for a few hours can compromise the whole mission generating intrigues within the alliances. With that in mind certainly some things need to be reviewed. I do not talk about the difficulty because this is OK. But I'm talking about the energy bar. A bar so small that it causes a lot of problems for players. So I have some suggestions that I hope admin will implement in the game at least one. Are they:

1 - Increase the energy bar: 5 points are too little for a person to be able to walk and do the necessities of life. In many countries people work 6-8 hours a day and a recommended time of sleep for a human being is 8 hours. A small increase of the energy bar from 5 to 7-8 points will give a greater breath for people to live.

2 - Decrease recharge time between points: A significant change from 1 hour to 40-30 minutes can help everyone complete the map faster to be free to live.

3 - Create a power refill for the AQs - Such an item would help players have that final gas on the map for everyone to finish. This item could give 2-3 energy points and be available per unit and maybe even in the glory shop, but setting a limit to use them for example about 3-5 times per mission.

4- Remove the empty spots - A problem also in the maps are the empty spots (points that you walk through and spend energy but have no enemy) In many places that is an abuse. I'm not talking about the empty dots at intersections, but rather on straight lines. There are places on the map that there are empty spots in a straight line sequence. Removing them would be a great help as well

5 - Remove some nodes between the paths (not for the Bosses, but between the paths) - This can delay as well as it requires a synchronism between the players. Removing some would help as well.

These are some improvement options that can be easily adjusted for perhaps the next monthly update that would help avoid piloting within the AQs (where to my point of view they are absolutely necessary in the current model)

@Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit and all other mods and players:
thanks for listening to my suggestion and excuse any misunderstanding that the message may cause but I just want the game to grow and make it more fun.

Comments

• Elijah1929Elijah1929 Posts: 24
    edited April 2018
    I'm not going to lie, you lost me after the assertion of 95% pilot in AQ. I've been playing map 5 for a long time and you 100% do not need to pilot it to finish it. I'm not saying alliances don't do it but the majority of alliances running map 5 are doing just to stay in the Expert tier and not for top rank rewards. It doesn't really take great communication to finish it, the rewards are mediocre, and the competitive advantage it gives is small since you're fighting the AI so piloting seems like a waste of time and doesn't really serve any advantage on Map 5. I just don't buy that 95% of alliances pilot in AQ.

Map 6 could definitely be a different story however....
  • Elijah1929 wrote: »
    I'm not going to lie, you lost me after the assertion of 95% pilot in AQ. I've been playing map 5 for a long time and you 100% do not need to pilot it to finish it. I'm not saying alliances don't do it but the majority of alliances running map 5 are doing just to stay in the Expert tier and not for top rank rewards. It doesn't really take great communication to finish it and the rewards are mediocre so piloting seems like a waste of time and doesn't really serve any advantage on Map 5.

Map 6 is a different story however....

That 95% is only a number is not 100% exaclty and I included guys not only of m5 but guys from m6 to in this number. But If course that would be lower but I still believe that is majority of aliances as well because everyone works or study or both
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    First of all, that number is not likely accurate. 95% are not likely Piloting. Secondly, there is no solution other than people don't do it. The system is designed to be completed in ample time. There's no reason why people should be Account Sharing to do it. Other than fear of missing out.
  • Elijah1929Elijah1929 Posts: 24
    I just don't buy it. AQ is one of the most boring aspects of the game. There's no change from a day to day basis outside of a bump in strength. It's 5 energy to spend a couple times a day and it takes roughly 7 minutes to spend it (average of 3 fights per 5 units of energy). There's little impact or interaction to other nodes on other lines so a sense of urgency just isn't really there (in the alliances I've been apart of). I just don't buy that the majority of alliances will pilot on Map 5. I have very little experience in Map 6 so I can't really speak to that but, speaking to Map 5, I would say the number of alliances that pilot are in the minority
  • First of all, that number is not likely accurate. 95% are not likely Piloting. Secondly, there is no solution other than people don't do it. The system is designed to be completed in ample time. There's no reason why people should be Account Sharing to do it. Other than fear of missing out.

first of all 95% of people that you know. Second it's not an excuse but a necessity. That's isn't everyone that have time to stay online for the game. Piloting in AQ is not a cheat and will not affected who don't do it. Third I don't know where you live but here in my country the reality of is not good. Everyone needs to work and mostly of 3g connetions don't allow us to log into the game, and for sure a lot of us represents a great % of players of this game all around world . And forth that is only a suggestion of improvement don't worry that will be good to you and your mates too as well if kabam put some in the game
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Map 5 definitely doesn’t need any piloting to complete.

Map 6 I can see why some do, though I ran map 6 for the first time the other week and cleared with a few hours to spare with 0 piloting
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Piloting in AQ? Who needs that? I definitely disagree with the 95% statement.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I think you have your numbers mixed up. It’s mkre like 95% DON’T pilot in AQ and 5% do.