**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Chaos Calendar [Merged Threads]

123457»

Comments

• ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Hey, everyone -

I have some good news that I can update everyone with in regards to this situation. For starters, I apologize for the long delay in a comment from one of us but thank you all for your continuous feedback. We were able to discuss it further with the rest of the team, and we're happy to report that they will be sending out 1000 T1 Chaos Shards to everyone in the game to help with this situation. Currently, we are in the process of requesting translations for in-game messages, but once we receive those y'all should be seeing shards by end of day Friday.

I see you guys already deleted my post, I'm sorry for what I'm say before, couse I'm really piss off at the time, but after you already respond this issue with a good news, what else I can say to Kabam. Thank you very much,and greatly appreciate to the Mods who deliver this issue to the Dev.

Hope this can make the relationship between we as a customer and KABAM as a company better than before.

Salute!!
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 78
    Thank you for the resolution Kabam, good work!
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    edited April 2018
    Hey, everyone -

I have some good news that I can update everyone with in regards to this situation. For starters, I apologize for the long delay in a comment from one of us but thank you all for your continuous feedback. We were able to discuss it further with the rest of the team, and we're happy to report that they will be sending out 1000 T1 Chaos Shards to everyone in the game to help with this situation. Currently, we are in the process of requesting translations for in-game messages, but once we receive those y'all should be seeing shards by end of day Friday.

It's great to see a resolution though it is still disappointing not to see an apology for how the issue had been handled originally. Shutting down any avenue of communication and shutting up customers can reflect badly on customer care.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    They gave us 1000 tier 1 Chaos Shards, didn’t they?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Batpotter1 wrote: »
    They gave us 1000 tier 1 Chaos Shards, didn’t they?

Yes, they did. What they did not give was an apology. Instead they tried to shut down any complaint any way they could, until they realized they wouldn't.